Hospitality tickets for the cup final

The first three packages you will go to Ibrox, have lunch then bus to Hampden and return after the game, the Bar 72 package will also travel to Hampden (Edited)
Four packages in total.

Last edited:
£210 is good value to be fair. Only a buffet lunch, I think but being bussed to and from Hamdump is a godsend in its own right.

Managed to get two for the Ibrox suite,it’s the only way we would have got tickets.
Staying up for the Young Boys game,got an invite to the Thornton suite.
Here’s to two victories.

Hope they gave you duff info or I am in bother with the Mrs and my boy.

Can only go by what the poster said on the other thread. I wasn’t asked when I booked if we were over 18. Maybe one for @Greg Marshall to confirm?

Should be ok mate if someone has had it confirmed

It was me on the other thread, bought 2x bar72 after confirming with the girl on the phone that u18s were definitely allowed in

Why madness. If you want a guaranteed ticket then you will pay the price.

Exactly. Understandably not everyone is in a position to pay it but, if you are and you want a guaranteed ticket, then why not? Bar72 is overpriced but serves the purpose for me.

People are buying it though, madness

My youngest was about seven when the nonsense started with Whyte. There was a time when I didn’t think I would ever get the chance to take him to another game never mind a cup final. Now I know that he has his ticket, comfortable surroundings before and after the game and a day to remember for the rest of his life. Hard to put a price on that.

The bar 72 deal is one of the worst deals I’ve ever seen. Simply not worth it

What ?

A £45 ticket for £210 and be guaranteed you are going after 8 years waiting and going everywhere, yet to see Rangers win one again, something that you think about every day.

Looking at where CCCS stands the % of missing out is too high to take that risk.

Its an Old Firm game
Ive no interest in putting a suit on
Ive no interest in eating that day never mind a 3 course dinner.

Just want to go see Rangers win, as I would a normal game.

I’m getting all I require from Bar72.

For my troubles Rangers are giving me

- the same hospitality gift as the suits
- leave the car overnight at stadium
- meet some former players
- bus right into hampden and back
- be at the stadium still drinking when players arrive back. The people in the suits packages will be in for a treat on that one. Hopefully if we win a few pop up to Bar72.

I’m very fortunate to be able to afford to pay it, buzzing all day jumping about same as the ballot landing.

Hey, you guys have justified why it’s worth you buying it. Not falling out with anyone.

Just Not for me, and I say that as a B72 season ticket holder.

What is on offer for Bar72 hospitality?
Arrive at Noon
Pint of beer or glass of wine
Cash bar
Light finger buffet & post match finger food
Coach to Hampden & match ticket
Return to Ibrox,2 hour cash bar
Onsite betting facilities
Car parking at Ibrox
Prize draw for signed shirt
Commemorative gift
Match programme