Hospitality

Firthview Blue

Anyone got any advice on how to arrange a hospitality package for the LC semi final?
I have emailed Rangers 3 times and get the same reply (All of our available packages for season 2021/22 are now available online for booking, including for our European campaign. Please visit the Rangers VIP matchday hospitality website for all bookings and brochure information)
However there is nothing on the site.
I contacted Hampden Hospitality and got contacted 12 hrs later with their packages.
I want to give Rangers my money but I need to get this sorted ASAP hence looking for advice?
Thanks in advance

Anyone got any advice on how to arrange a hospitality package for the LC semi final?
I have emailed Rangers 3 times and get the same reply (All of our available packages for season 2021/22 are now available online for booking, including for our European campaign. Please visit the Rangers VIP matchday hospitality website for all bookings and brochure information)
However there is nothing on the site.
I contacted Hampden Hospitality and got contacted 12 hrs later with their packages.
I want to give Rangers my money but I need to get this sorted ASAP hence looking for advice?
Thanks in advance
I contacted Rangers about hospitality at the start of the season. I asked to be notified when packages went on sale….I’m still waiting. I messaged them after we qualified for the semi asking about hospitality for that….I’m still waiting.

I also contacted Hampden asking to be kept notified of hospitality packages after we got to the semi final. I got a call today giving me the option to buy before they went on general sale and with the guarantee of first dibs on packages should we get through to the final.. The girl couldn’t have been any nicer, she took time to talk me through all the available options, what you got in each package and how much each one was.

I contacted Rangers about hospitality at the start of the season. I asked to be notified when packages went on sale….I’m still waiting. I messaged them after we qualified for the semi asking about hospitality for that….I’m still waiting.

I also contacted Hampden asking to be kept notified of hospitality packages after we got to the semi final. I got a call today giving me the option to buy before they went on general sale and with the guarantee of first dibs on packages should we get through to the final.. The girl couldn’t have been any nicer, she took time to talk me through all the available options, what you got in each package and how much each one was.
This is exactly what we are missing. Someone to talk to when needing info or help. This relentless push to have the entire support managed through an app, website, FAQs and email is really poor for a club of our size and stature.

You just can't achieve alot of what we used to do in years gone by via the ticket office. What previously took a quick 5 mins phone call (if that) takes 4 days over email(probably longer).

Fair play to Hampden for still having this in place.

Be interested to see the Hamden ones . The only ones I could find on line were through an external company for about £250 plus vat where you dined in Corinthian in town before the game then got the bus to Hampden.

Be interested to see the Hamden ones . The only ones I could find on line were through an external company for about £250 plus vat where you dined in Corinthian in town before the game then got the bus to Hampden.
They must be getting released imminently. Off the top of my head, the £275 package gets you…2.5 hrs inclusive bar pre match, a 3 course meal, match programme, ex player Q&A, HT snacks, padded central seats and 1 hour inclusive bar post match.

Strange, Rangers hospitality team emailed folk in Bar/Club72 about it a couple of weeks ago, so the club definitely have packages to offer…
They are poor I have been 4 times this Season and they still feck me about. Great when you get there though

My old man and I had hospitality at Ibrox a couple years ago for the cup final v them. It was £280 each I think.

Arrival 11.30am
Complimentary bar
Carvery main course and dessert
table & post-match finger food
Executive coach transfer
to Hampden & match ticket
Return to Ibrox - complimentary
bar for one hour
On-site betting facility
Car parking at Ibrox Stadium
Prize draw to win a signed top
Opportunity to meet
an Ibrox Legend
Commemorative gift
Official Matchday Programme

They must be getting released imminently. Off the top of my head, the £275 package gets you…2.5 hrs inclusive bar pre match, a 3 course meal, match programme, ex player Q&A, HT snacks, padded central seats and 1 hour inclusive bar post match.
The package you mention is £245 + VAT.
There other is £300 odd plus VAT and the only difference I could make out was you would sit close to where the trophy is presented which would be great if it was the final.

I finally received this from Rangers last night "
We have not released any hospitality as yet for the semi final but I am more than happy to put you on our waiting list.
You will be contacted by one of our team as soon as hospitality is on sale."

I have done the Rangers one 3 times previoulsy being bussed overt to Hampden however I plan to book the Hampden Direct Hospitality on Monday as I just cannot be arsed with the piss poor response from Rangers.

The package you mention is £245 + VAT.
There other is £300 odd plus VAT and the only difference I could make out was you would sit close to where the trophy is presented which would be great if it was the final.

I finally received this from Rangers last night "
We have not released any hospitality as yet for the semi final but I am more than happy to put you on our waiting list.
You will be contacted by one of our team as soon as hospitality is on sale."

I have done the Rangers one 3 times previoulsy being bussed overt to Hampden however I plan to book the Hampden Direct Hospitality on Monday as I just cannot be arsed with the piss poor response from Rangers.

Getting out of the car park at Hampden and back to Ibrox is a total pisser when you do Ibrox hospitality right enough.

Back