House of Fraser joins the banned list

Fxck 'em , they were too dear anyway

Shopping for clothes in Glasgow has never been the same since Crazy House at the Trongate shut down

Lord Anthony Loyal

For those advising boycott of Frasers in Glasgow, if it indeed stays open. My daughters friend works there. Boycotts would ensure she loses her job. And everyone else who works there. Easy to be smart when it doesn't involve your own livelihood.

Ashley only became involved in Rangers after the real damage to the club was done and although it could be argued that we in the shape of Murray and Whyte were architects of our own downfall there is no doubt that the SPL clubs led by celtic were only to happy to put the boot into us and do as much damage as possible .
So if people on here are serious about a boycott they should not have been giving a penny to celtic ,aberdeen ,hibs etc. for they did more damage arguably to us than ashley ever did .
I really found it strange that when we cut celtic's allocation and celtic reciprocated that there were people on here complaining that they would not now be able to get a ticket for celtic park . So we would have some fans willing to give celtic £50 with nothing going to Rangers and yet we would have fans possibly the same fans saying that they would not spend a penny in ashley's shops in spite of the fact that Rangers would get an agreed percentage of the money spent.
This post is not intended to be in support of ashley for I can't stand the man but we have to be realistic in recognising that SD is the biggest sporting retailer in the UK and it would appear that they will have to match the JD deal ,a deal that Rangers were happy with so any boycott would only lessen Rangers revenue

Youve got too much money to burn.
Stop shopping there and the doe saved can be donated to the famous glasgow rangers.
Just go into the rangers shop and buy everything you see.

I was being sarcastic, if I had that much money I would be spending a fair wedge at the Rangers shop mind!

Back