How are Hibs fans dealing with the statement?

There is actually some fans agreeing with the statement !

I think the majority of football fans in the country will agree with it,wether they admit it is another matter

Why should hibs fans want their club to spend money fighting this?

What will hibs gain? It's only Celtic that will gain anything unless I'm missing something

Let's face it, with fans of probably every other club in Scotland this is never going to go away. It will be flung in our face at every opportunity, most often after we have humped their team.
It will only ever be eclipsed if another team, possibly slightly less successful than ourselves is engulfed in an even greater scandal.

It's a FF fantasy that the bheasts will be found out having done something wrong. They're smart, if anything is illegal or dishonest (Coop loans, NHS land sales), the other party will be done.

Incorrect.

That to which he refers is the investigation into historical sexual abuse at the Stade de Nonce.

A club whose fans attacked our players and love Neil Lennon.

I hope their pain is unbearable and forever.

Why exactly do they care? exactly what in their minds have we 'cheated' hibs out ?

i think next time we play hibs we should have a banner thanking them and a song there's only one petrie lol

I know three Hibs fans - work with 2 and one is a mate. All three of them back their clubs statement.

Mainly on the basis that they think Hibs are on the way up and want to move forward instead of back.

One of them thinks they are bigger than Hearts
Two of them were at pains to point out this thinking doesn't mean they don't hate Rangers.
None of them take drugs which probably explains a slightly more rational thinking.

Used to work with a Hibs fan , he's both Protestant and on the square, he loathes the mockits with a passion, no time for us either, but hates them more.

He wants it over with , as do the Thistle and Airdrie fans I know .

Used to work with a Hibs fan , he's both Protestant and on the square, he loathes the mockits with a passion, no time for us either, but hates them more.

He wants it over with , as do the Thistle and Airdrie fans I know .

Said much the same yesterday. I worked with two Hibs fans before, both Protestant and hated them and us too.

And let's also remember they'll say what they really think among their own kind and it will be radically different to the opinion they offer you to your face.

Meanwhile at the Hibs SC....
When a heard that last night a just went aw raj in the hoose eh imagine no wanting tae keep sticking the boot into they weegie bassas eh fk Ranjurs and that cuunt Petrie noo as well eh a no a did say before that a hate Ranjurs mair than a love Hibs but ffs eh...Boaby any tin foil ahint that bar a need to go intae the bogs tae get a hit if thats awright eh

Let's face it, with fans of probably every other club in Scotland this is never going to go away. It will be flung in our face at every opportunity, most often after we have humped their team.
It will only ever be eclipsed if another team, possibly slightly less successful than ourselves is engulfed in an even greater scandal.
Now who might you be referring to I wonder ?

%^*& Hibs, they are moronic imbeciles that struggle to hold onto reality...........
Apparently smack can do that to you:)

Back