How are they taking the news?

Its such an old cliche but they really are obsessed

to be fair one of them pulled him up or someone else who made a similar Morelos comment, "this current situation is our problem and our problem alone, nothing to do with Rangers and Morelos!"

He didn't call us Rangers but all the same, he showed common sense. Its starting to dawn on a few of them that they could be f.ucked for the European tie next week.

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..

Already had the - youz broke lockdown rules first when youz played the pre season friendly v motherwell.

It seems every rumour - no matter how laughable or from which rancid corner of whichever one of their slop houses it was concocted - surrounding Rangers has to be subjected to intense public scrutiny to deflect the attention away from them.

I am expecting a wave of this shit to come forth in the coming days - the wolves will be out for us shortly.

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..
Footballs dirty habits you say?

you don’t want to open that particular can of worms friend...

1 minute ago#2761

Aye I seen some mentalist on Twitter banging on about Morelos. I could just picture him absolutely foaming at the mouth.

You love to see it.

Twitter you say?

@Bluenose - isn't it logical that celtc should be held accountable.
@Billyboy - "Like" Seems to make sense. Those are the rules.
@StevieG1873 - Surely the SPFL and UEFA have to take action against a member club who have ignored directives and who in the past wanted every other club punished for every other minor infraction.
@19th Century Terrorist1888 - yer clubs deed.

End of twitter.

ECtDs40.png

1 minute ago#2761
We know they absolutely don't want ALL of Scottish footballs dirty little secrets opened up.

Not boasting, but it has handed us the opportunity to build a pretty significant lead and put them under pressure and I'm absolutely relishing it. Hopefully our players are too.
I’ll get excited when we open up that lead mate. Not gonna get too excited until we stop hibsing it!

How can Nazi Nic say they can't play for 7 days when the quarantine rule is for 14 days, now that he was in contact with other players surely they cant play next week in europe and will be kicked out.

The 14 day rule only applies to the individual I believe, you could live in the same house as someone who goes to Spain and you yourself wouldn't need to quarantine however it's advised to avoid contact with them.

Training and playing a competitive game in a contact sport wouldn't really fit with "avoid contact".

Hate to say this but it probably means they will sign a decent left back now. Boli is finished.
What would be ironic, would be if the European tie is postponed and the guy they buy to replace Bolingoli fucks up and loses the tie for them.

Back