How are ticket sales/attendance looking for Leverkusen ?

I will be watching in the house. I’m not leaving the house tomorrow. Get the munchies in and spend all day and night watching the football. I’m absolutely buzzing to be honest! Easily pleased.

According to BBC forecast it's to be 1°c and no snow, which is marginally better.

It's our supporters club's Xmas day out and our favourite pub on PRW has arranged some cultural post match entertainment for us.

Looking forward to that more than the game tbh.
We have our day out also. I might pop in at night for an hour to see the lads.

You need to watch mate.
It's ok wrapping him up. But, he's still sitting breathing that freezing air into his wee lungs.
You dont want him coughing constantly over Xmas.
I know, I am usually a cautious type when it comes to that sort of thing, and even when wrapped up the cold air will still get into the airwaves. I wanted to him to stay off school a bit longer, but he was desperate to go back today, and the missus was keen for him to go back also. Think it is because he has missed about 5 days of school over the last 3 weeks with his cough which has been off and on, but I would rather he had only went back once he was fully clear, as all it does is pass it on.

Kinda half hoping he wakes up tomorrow and decides he doesn’t want to go, but I can’t see it happening. He will want to stay until the end too!

Will see how he is in the morning. Think by all accounts every 2nd person is getting hit by it at the moment.

Bar 72 so included with my ticket.Will decide in the morning depending on the weather if I go

Did it not say that for benfica woman’s game though?
News Article about Benfica Ladies Game from official website-

“The Light Blues will face the Campeonato Nacional Feminino champions over two legs with the winners guaranteeing their place in the Group Stage of the prestigious competition.

The first-leg is scheduled to be played at Ibrox on September 20th and will be an outstanding moment for the squad to play in front of our devoted fans in their European journey.

Season ticket holders and MyGers members can now purchase their tickets for the much-anticipated match priced at £7 for adults and £2 for children.

General sale are priced from £10 for adults and £5 for children, with matchday Hospitality packages at just £30 plus VAT.

Additionally, a 30% discount will be in place for group bookings when purchasing 20+ tickets with MyGers members also receiving a point for attending the game.”

For tomorrow it is 5 points for buying the match ticket.

Bought my ST seat on-line & got confirmation email, but no QR code. Checked my basket & it says 'upload'. What does this mean?

News Article about Benfica Ladies Game from official website-

“The Light Blues will face the Campeonato Nacional Feminino champions over two legs with the winners guaranteeing their place in the Group Stage of the prestigious competition.

The first-leg is scheduled to be played at Ibrox on September 20th and will be an outstanding moment for the squad to play in front of our devoted fans in their European journey.

Season ticket holders and MyGers members can now purchase their tickets for the much-anticipated match priced at £7 for adults and £2 for children.

General sale are priced from £10 for adults and £5 for children, with matchday Hospitality packages at just £30 plus VAT.

Additionally, a 30% discount will be in place for group bookings when purchasing 20+ tickets with MyGers members also receiving a point for attending the game.”

For tomorrow it is 5 points for buying the match ticket.
Appreciate the clarity

Works day out tomorrow, perfect excuse for not going . Never been so relieved that we have a game, full of that lot.

Not going tomorrow, but will be at Ibrox next Thursday night for the spoon burners game.

The amount of people I know the now who are not well is mental.

Whatever bug is going about could reduce the attendance.
Been off work for 4 days this week feeling really bad but it wouldn't affect me attending.I just choose not to go as just cannot be bothered with this at all.

Back