How are ticket sales/attendance looking for Leverkusen ?

Probably an uptick since Beale’s appointment, but overall, not many people will want to attend this.

The pricing is fair but given the freezing weather and the crazy amount of viruses doing the rounds we will be lucky to see 15k I reckon

It's either a bad cold, man flu, covid or the sickness bug that everyone seems to have. I've constantly had the cold for weeks now and can't shrug it off at all.
I’ve literally had the same head cold now four times in the last two months. It lasts about 5 days I hit the lemsips then I think I’m over it for a couple days feel ok then I wake up sore throat clogged sinuses sneezing like Fck etc and the cycle begins again

Never known anything like it

I’ve literally had the same head cold now four times in the last two months. It lasts about 5 days I hit the lemsips then I think I’m over it for a couple days feel ok then I wake up sore throat clogged sinuses sneezing like Fck etc and the cycle begins again

I'm not going tomorrow and have had to cancel a dinner at the Ibrox suite tonight. Need a weekend in the house.

Gony miss this tomorrow. got ABOD crossing the gates parade in Glasgow so would be pushed to make it after service

I'm going just to get a point on my supporters bus, will probably go to the game but if Gio was still there it would have been the louden tbh

I’ve got a world Christmas Day out so will be missing it.

I’m not the biggest fan of friendlies at the best of times though. Can’t wait until the real stuff starts next Thursday

Exactly it mate. Plus I've 2 kids, one 2.5 and ther other 4 months so sleeps also severely lacking. I admit I'm a constant arsey bastard these days.

I've started started various vitamins and also now ordered revival shots off Internet to try and help.

Me and the wee fella are going, but both of us have been struggling all week, coughing like mad, and probably shouldn’t be going. He is desperate to go though, even though he has been off school most of the week. Gonna have to be double socks, gloves, beanie hats, and maybe even a pair of long johns underneath the jeans.

Me and my boy are season ticket holders so grabbed the tickets for this game when they went up for sale, my daughter wanted to go to so managed to buy a seat right next to us at the general public sale, she's proper excited, first time we've been to a game altogether, if it wasn't for how excited she is I think I would have just gave it a miss.

Was going to take the wee man because he doesn’t get much of a chance to go because he’s 2 and games are usually jumping only other game he’s been was Qots this season and he was looking forward to it but he’s caught one of the many bugs going around at the moment and the -2 and snow forecast won’t help, think a lot of people will be in same boat unfortunately so even though tickets sold there many only be 3/4 of the tickets sold turning up.

The amount of people I know the now who are not well is mental.

Whatever bug is going about could reduce the attendance.
I was thinking of going, but this bug has floored me for a week now.

Like an earlier poster said, the appointment of Beale has probably been the factor that changed my mind, as originally I had absolutely no lntention of going.

Me and my boy are season ticket holders so grabbed the tickets for this game when they went up for sale, my daughter wanted to go to so managed to buy a seat right next to us at the general public sale, she's proper excited, first time we've been to a game altogether, if it wasn't for how excited she is I think I would have just gave it a miss.
Is there going to be a presser today? It will be interesting to see how MB set's the team up tomorrow hopefully no more walking football

I was thinking of going, but this bug has floored me for a week now.

Like an earlier poster said, the appointment of Beale has probably been the factor that changed my mind, as originally I had absolutely no lntention of going.
I was the exact same mate but everyone in our house is done in with this so no way I'm going to a friendly. Hibs on Thursday hopefully get a few Pints and I'll be right up for that

My ticket came off on the CCCS but I’m still working up the motivation to actually attend. The only thing encouraging me is it being Beale’s first game in charge. If it was still Gio I’d be watching it on the telly.

I'm only going because the wee man wants to go.

Would quite happily have spent the day on the couch with the heating on!

Hope you and your kids have a great time , I love to see our youngsters getting the bug and supporting the club , especially as a family. WATP.

Taking my daughter to her first mens team game and she is buzzing for it. Only reason I bought a ticket was so she could get the chance to go to a game.

If there hadn’t been a change in manager I wouldn’t have bothered

Just checked and it’s to be -2c and snowing

Jesus

According to BBC forecast it's to be 1°c and no snow, which is marginally better.

It's our supporters club's Xmas day out and our favourite pub on PRW has arranged some cultural post match entertainment for us.

Looking forward to that more than the game tbh.

From the minute it was announced I have had absolutely no interest in this.

And I have no interest in giving this board another penny on top of my ST.

Availability everywhere in the stadium when I checked. I was on the friendlies scheme but I decided when it was announced I wouldn’t be going

Me and the wee fella are going, but both of us have been struggling all week, coughing like mad, and probably shouldn’t be going. He is desperate to go though, even though he has been off school most of the week. Gonna have to be double socks, gloves, beanie hats, and maybe even a pair of long johns underneath the jeans.
You need to watch mate.
It's ok wrapping him up. But, he's still sitting breathing that freezing air into his wee lungs.
You dont want him coughing constantly over Xmas.

Pretty sure one of the attractions for many going along is the 5 MyGers points, which could prove the difference between a LC Final ticket or not, for some.

Assuming we beat Aberdeen obviously.

According to BBC forecast it's to be 1°c and no snow, which is marginally better.

It's our supporters club's Xmas day out and our favourite pub on PRW has arranged some cultural post match entertainment for us.

Looking forward to that more than the game tbh.
That sounds like it has the perfect day written all over it mate, enjoy but wrap up!

The kick off time will mean I can’t go. Wee fella has a U13s Scottish cup last 32 tie tomorrow morning and by time it finishes will be too tight for the game.

Think it's only league games you need to scan your card is it not ? Cup etc buying the ticket gets you the points
Is it? I thought card had to be scanned for friendlies? Previously heard that some didn’t get points for benfica woman’s game as it was attendance only so suspected they club have systems to check non-league games now

Who knows though. Got other things on, just a bummer as it could have an effect at a later date but attendance is fair I think

Wasn't going to go but my old man, who never goes to friendlies, bought our tickets as he's choking to get back to the football.

Will be good to be at Beale's first game but will need to lookout the thermals!

Back