How are you spending your weekends without The Rangers?

Bit boring with no football at least in the summer we have the transfer window to speculate over new signings, kits etc but football has completely stopped in every way.

But we must spare a thought for others less fortunate than ourselves in these hard times like this and think about the obsessive weirdo transvestite Celtic Blog. Who quite frankly must be having major withdrawal symptoms with no Rangers games to foam at the mouth about right now.

On Follow Follow, working on improving my Portuguese, emptying the fridge on a daily basis (not a euphemism!)...

Wanking, playing computer games, playing guitar, listening to tunes, drinking (a lot) and eating.

Occasionally I am going out for a walk.

A daily training run, delivering prescriptions to the elderly in our area through help group set up by our church, plenty of Rangers Archive matches on YouTube, taking on my mates at online quizzes, watching a few classic movies and a good dose of FF.

Repeat each day. :rolleyes:

Sounds like quite a good and fulfilling routine you have going on mate.

Watched a re run of the braga games last night and the Davie Cooper video while getting pissed

Trying not to kill the wife. Getting the wee man out in the back garden, battering balls about the place. Watching everything I've even vaguely considered on Netflix. Staring at a couple of pigeons who seem to have taken up residence in a tree right outside my spare room window, were I spent 8.5 hours every day working from home. Used to love spending a few days at a time just arsing about the house, but must admit the novelty is wearing thin now.

How is everyone filling their time every other Saturday without going to see the famous Glasgow rangers ?
Im mostly sitting with my phone typing coronavirus update uk then a bit later ill search coronavirus italy update and a while after that ill search coronavirus update in spain,so to answer your question im doing on this saturday what ive been doing on any other day.not to worry though as my psychiatrist says im mentally stable.:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:
Where you putting the grass cuttings?

No brown bin pick ups now lol
I stopped lifting the grass cuttings a few years ago.
It now takes about half the time it did previously and I actually enjoy cutting the grass.
If anyone is interested, here is an article about why it isn't always necessary to lift the cuttings.

A daily training run, delivering prescriptions to the elderly in our area through help group set up by our church, plenty of Rangers Archive matches on YouTube, taking on my mates at online quizzes, watching a few classic movies and a good dose of FF.

Repeat each day. :rolleyes:
Cap doffed mate, I'm doing as much work from home as I can to keep myself sane!

Heart and Hand - The Bain of my life was good!

been listening to a lot of podcasts, more recently - swindled, Criminal, American Elections - Wicked games.

Going through the movies - The Gentleman, Bad Boys for life, Dark Waters.

Getting caught up with all the DIY tasks I never had time for because of the football

Back