How are your emotions regarding Sunday v Them?

Quietly confident. Stronger than that mhob all over the park.
Hopefully Stevie G will have the quote from Big nose from the weekend on the wall to crank our lads right up.
WATP

We will wipe the floor with them, with a slight caveat of refereeing being reasonably fair. (No laughing at the back).
This is a golden opportunity to showcase our superiority, on the field of play and off it.
I will be disappointed if we don't have them in total disarray giving them the most miserable summer imaginable.

Something to play for, will be a much faster paced game.
Full blooded.
Scores both sides. But think we want it more and have better sub's to make a difference.

Just hate the bastards! We better put them away from the 1st min! No slow starts or letting them play, so we need to listen their shite, just dominated from start to finish with a few goals for us in the process!

Think we will put in a better performance than the last 2 old firm games. Expect us to be better in midfield and keep the ball better. We also have a Morelos who has a monkey off his back and I think he does the business again! Really confident we’ll win the game in 90 minutes

Pretty relaxed tbh,Not taking a win for granted but my wish list for this season has been granted the cup would just be the icing,

Same old hatred. I wish them them a very bad day, and want us to really turn the screw. We are better than them and need to show it.

Not overly excited about cup competitions,winning the league and entering the CL should be every clubs priority.Top english clubs in my opinion are the same.

We've been poor since becoming champions to be honest. Cove was a decent performance but it's to be expected. Seen it on another thread but I agree that not playing 2 games a week is taking the edge off our performances.

We'll train well this week and hopefully provide a big performance on Sunday. No team-talks required.

It’s a really difficult one to call, we are clearly a far better side, the confidence was through the roof for the last 2 games against them, we never turned up.

Feeling calm and hoping I get the result on my birthday! We need to get in their faces when out of possession!

Buzzing already, although the uber confidence of a lot of folk always makes me nervous.

At it from the first whistle and win the midfield battle and we'll beat them. It's been proven time and again that they can't cope with teams who get in their faces and press them.

Fitness will be a factor too. Very few of their 'big' players have a full 90 in them

Quietly confident, only fear is this run coming to an end. What a boost though to put them out and go on to complete a double.

If we want it as much as them we will win and I'm confident everyone at the club will be well up for doing them on Sunday.

Last edited:
I've got a strange feeling about this one, what do you think the outcome will be?
Are you confident?
If we show up i will be happier but we have not for some time. Our lack of creating chances is a worry. We are also showing some lapses at the back, Hibs goal showed that. I cannot be cocky and neither should anyone. These games are always about the day. They are in the up and we are in a lull

We need to be strong in midfield and at them right away, think we’ve let them settle early the last two games and it has suited them.

Heart will be pounding on Sunday and will be pacing around from early doors, usually a few beers sorts that out

I have spent the last few days watching highlights of previous games against them...Only the ones we won of course!!

I want us to come out of the traps at 100mph.

Will need to raise our game from the past few weeks, however confident that we will do so and win 2-0

Relaxed and quietly confident. Ask me again thirty minutes before kick off, the heart will be thumping, the Guinness going down and the cigars getting smoked before shouting and swearing like a madman for the next two hours.

If be happier if Jack was fit. Our midfield needs to get a grip of the game early on and Jack is great at giving us an anchor.
Can see a high score
2-2 with us winning in extra time

Strangely unbothered at the moment since the day was changed. Was buzzing for a day out at my mates on Saturday and the battle fever was firmly on but the change of day means it’ll be just a watch now rather than a day out and it’s killed my battle fever at the moment. Sure I’ll feel different come the weekend but where in any other OF week I’m normally already thinking about it constantly by this stage, this week I’m not.

If we win great... but given our cup record recently I won't be just expecting to win the cup from there on.

If we lose... it's a disappointment but hardly a disaster, there was one thing that mattered this season and we obliterated them in it.

They will be fired up for this and Rangers need to be at their best to win. I will be extremely pissed off if we lose this, as I don’t see any of the other teams stopping them. We are the only team that will stop them winning a 5th consecutive Scottish cup. Just do it, Rangers!

Not confident. They will definitely come out of the blocks blazing and we are notoriously slow starters. But we have better players and really should be progressing against this mob

I hope we get the best performance of the season and have ended there season come 5PM Sunday.

We have to make up wins on Scottish Cup so this competition from now on needs must!

C'Mon Rangers!

B-):shh:

We need to start well, and we are due a performance against those bastards, I personally think we’ll be well up for it... the Tim’s in work are confident and world beaters again after the result against livi lol

We win this game, we will win the cup .. Gerrard will have us fired up

Back