How are your emotions regarding Sunday v Them?

Due to give them an absolute hammering.
I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time it’s exactly what the papish mentally challenged dogs deserve

Bit nervous. Our domestic cup form has been very poor and we haven't got out of second gear since we won the league.

They weren't dominant in the last 2 Old Firms as some people made out but we were pretty poor in both.

If we play near our best we win no problem but we haven't been showing it.

If we end up with the same number of trophies after the season we have had and the season they have had then it will be very disappointing.

Still think we should win though

I feel like the season ended a long time ago, sure the management team won’t have let it be a holiday camp though. Need to drum into them that we need to bury these arseholes!

Relaxed. We weren't at our best last time but had just come out of a European double header so confident we will be prepared for Sunday and expecting a big performance.

Bit nervous. Our domestic cup form has been very poor and we haven't got out of second gear since we won the league.

They weren't dominant in the last 2 Old Firms as some people made out but we were pretty poor in both.

If we play near our best we win no problem but we haven't been showing it.

If we end up with the same number of trophies after the season we have had and the season they have had then it will be very disappointing.

Still think we should win though
League trophy is worth far more than a cup, although a double would be fantastic.

I'm in 2 minds. We owe them a pumping and our team can 100% deliver that if they're on their game. The lack of competitive meaningful games might have some form of complacency setting in subconsciously. It reminds me of beating them in the semi-final under Warburton then having no real competition in games between that and the final.

I trust in our management team to the point it shouldn't be an issue and the players have earned trust but we have massively under performed in the cups under Gerrard so far. I hope it's the turning point.

Relaxed. but we have to wary though as this is the only game they have that has any importance this season.
Play like we know we can work hard and put in a shift and we will win, it's all about a positive attitude from the players.

Last few seasons I was meh about an OF because we knew what was coming. This season I was back to old nerves about it going either way. The last I wasn’t too worried because the job was done.

This one? Battle fever is back to maximum!!

Play our best we will hammer them. Just getting us to play our best is the problem. We knew it would go flat after the tittle was decided just hope we have enough still in us to get up for this. Arfield needs to play in the midfield 3 for me. I know he hasn't been at the races but hes a battler and we need to fight for everything in the middle of the park. Take care of the middle of the park and we will beat them.

Play our best we will hammer them. Just getting us to play our best is the problem. We knew it would go flat after the tittle was decided just hope we have enough still in us to get up for this. Arfield needs to play in the midfield 3 for me. I know he hasn't been at the races but hes a battler and we need to fight for everything in the middle of the park. Take care of the middle of the park and we will beat them.

Arfield has been miles off it this year. Not sure he starts for me.

Arfield has been miles off it this year. Not sure he starts for me.
Thought he was great up until this injury. Starting to wonder if he was maybe rushed back. I just feel Aribo in that midfield 3 won't be up for the battle as much.

A nervy and anxious afternoon ahead for us on Sunday I think.

These players have stepped up every time they’ve needed to this season but I’m still quite nervous about this one.

We've looked lacklustre lately. But hopefully SG will have us right up for this as they certainly will be.

It’s a game against them so it’s the usual mixture of nerves and excitement. Ecstatic if we win; pissed off if we lose. I think we’ll win.

Buzzing for the game.

If we’re here on Monday talking positively about the performances from the other 2 members of our midfield/forwards (not Davis, Alfie, Kamara or Kent) then we’ve won

Calm at the moment, will be getting the nerves by saturday morning, will call the old man saturday night and have our usual "lets get into these scum" pep talk, and from that point it will be pure battle fever and complete confidence

Less concerned because we've already won the title to be honest, I'd be pissed off if we lost obviously but the fact we're champions takes a little of that away.

They need a win more than us I think which means we need to be up from the start unlike the last 2 games, could be fine margins.

Or as my old relaxed dad says, we've beaten better than them in Europe this season and we've had a week to prepare, we'll scud them

Reading FF this last week you'd genuinely think we are the team who aee 20 points behind and got routinely embarrassed in Europe.

We need to improve on our last two performances against them.

I know we didn't lose any of those games, but I don't think we will get away with that level of performance a third time.

They will be playing for their lives, that's for sure.

We will have to match that level of intensity.

Last edited:
We need to start well, and we are due a performance against those bastards, I personally think we’ll be well up for it... the Tim’s in work are confident and world beaters again after the result against livi lol

We win this game, we will win the cup .. Gerrard will have us fired up
I really hope so. From the first minute get into them and do not stop. It’s our turn to put an aggressive performance in and put them back in their (smelly) box.

Excited that we have a game to be excited about!

The league win feels ages ago (probably because it was!!!) and the way Europe ended left a sour taste.

Its time to end our baron run in the Scottish and I'm confident we will

Bit nervy, we will have to step it up big time from the last few performances tbh but we have the players to do it.

I was surprisingly relaxed for the last game but this one’s different. It’s a cup game their starting to talk their shit about being the better team again and I just want us to destroy them and prove emphatically that the tide has turned we are the Chamipions and they are where they belong, eating our dust!

Part of me believes that we are going to smash them on Sunday, another part keeps telling me that they are due a win over us at some point and Sunday will be it.

I'll be a bag of nerves all week, any win will do!

Last two old firm games we had the rub of the green and didn’t play well enough in either to ensure victory based on performance. It still remains a fact, irrespective of the last two games outcome, that the team who performs best usually wins. We have to improve on the last two performances. If we don’t go into this game changing our approach to handle their high press we may not get the breaks or have the goalie saving us. Of course we could just do the same and luck may grant us a win despite our performance.It is more likely we win if we play well and deal with their undoubted press. Perhaps a counter high press? Either way if we go in the same way as the last two games, we are learning nothing and leaving it to chance. Whatever approach we adopt we must up the tempo and get in their faces. This is a chance in one game to further assert our dominance beyond doubt.

Not worried in the slightest. I’m feeling really calm and excited for it which is because we are in a much better position these days. We should win, we might lose, but I’m not concerned about the game.

Back