How can Boyd trust Clarke ever again ?

muttley

Its a total mindfook that Boyd can sit there beside that liar Clarke and accept that his Manager never heard thousands in a small stadium like Rugby Park belting out sectarian abuse towards him. I wouldn't want to play for such a snakey scumbag again.

That relationship is surely over .

Can’t see Boyd playing again next season anyway mind you .

I’ll say this for Boyd I’m not his biggest fan but at least he fronted up today and didn’t shirk away . He’s the only one to do so that I’m aware of .

I’ll say this for Boyd I’m not his biggest fan but at least he fronted up today and didn’t shirk away . He’s the only one to do so that I’m aware of .
Yet to see any of our ex players coming out to try and back up Rangers in anyway, yet theres an endless flow lf people lining up to tell their “shocking” stories.

Our ex players are money pandering shitebags

Boyd will do nothing. Hes got his future mhedia work ahead of him. He had a chance to attack Clarke and the bheggars big style yesterday and the most memorable quote he came up with (at least twice) was "im used to it, its water off a ducks back to me"

Boyd will do nothing. Hes got his future mhedia work ahead of him. He had a chance to attack Clarke and the bheggars big style yesterday and the most memorable quote he came up with (at least twice) was "im used to it, its water off a ducks back to me"

Clarke made Boyd an utter laughing stock by lying that he never heard any sectarian abuse. I expect the mhedia to believe and print that utter shite and not dig him up at the press conference, but for Boyd to even agree to appear alongside that toad was appalling.

The signs are he wont be manager for long. If he’s been promised the bheggars job I wouldn’t be surprised.

Amazing really, Clarke can hear perfectly 200 (?) UB's at Ibrox but is deaf to 2000 (?) mentally challengeds at Rugby Park?

One can only applaud the designer's of Ibrox for the undoubted superior Acoustics being the reason for this...Or?

in what way did he front up?

Amazing really, Clarke can hear perfectly 200 (?) UB's at Ibrox but is deaf to 2000 (?) mentally challengeds at Rugby Park?

One can only applaud the designer's of Ibrox for the undoubted superior Acoustics being the reason for this...Or?
There were a lot more than 200 singing mate

....”does that make it right, no”. At least quote him in full!
Boyd knows, we all know, other players throughout the league all now know what Clarke is.

KB's aim is to become the new DJ of Scottish football punditry. He will offer feeble defense of the club on occasion, and condemn the club and support on instruction.

KB's aim is to become the new DJ of Scottish football punditry. He will offer feeble defense of the club on occasion, and condemn the club and support on instruction.
Not sure i agree - i think Boyd could be an asset for us.

If we don't shoot ourself in the foot like we did the other night - Boyd could be very useful for us.

Try at least half the Ibrox crowd.

Take your point but it wasn’t only 200 people in BF1 singing. For a change.

Boyd can't be getting that much money from Killie - he probably gets more from his media roles or as much.

However, even if he is toeing the party line he won't be happy. That is a guarantee. He'll probably be very vocal behind the scenes.

I do wonder if there is any truth in the notion that other people within Kilmarnock aren't too happy with Clarke.

Boyd can't be getting that much money from Killie - he probably gets more from his media roles or as much.

However, even if he is toeing the party line he won't be happy. That is a guarantee. He'll probably be very vocal behind the scenes.

I do wonder if there is any truth in the notion that other people within Kilmarnock aren't too happy with Clarke.

Why would this be?

in what way did he front up?

Well he sat in front of the cameras and press and spoke about being abused and pelted with coins from Celtic fans .

That’s more than ANY other ex player has done in our history .

I’m not a Boyd fan but it’s silly not to acknowledge that he at least didn’t choose to shy away completely from this weeks farcical developments .

Try at least half the Ibrox crowd.

Take your point but it wasn’t only 200 people in BF1 singing. For a change.
That’s bollocks... “at least half”.... there was not one supporter within 30 feet of me singing it.

More than 200 certainly, but nowhere near 19000+

If Boyd has any intelligence whatsoever then he will certainly never trust Clarke again. Clarke, and Killie, used him yesterday by sitting him beside Clarke to add credibility to his (Clarke’s) faux outrage.

But if he has any intelligence whatsoever, and wants a long career in the Scottish media then I suspect he will let it lie, play it all down and not rock the boat.

The total absence of any ex-Rangers coming to his aid - or being published doing so anyway - tells him he’d be fighting a lone battle and would simply be quietly dropped by the media.

We live in baffling times.

Anyone criticising Boyd in this needs their head looked at. He is the only player that has gone public to call the scum out when others have failed. Well done Kris but unfortunately you will probably get even more abuse from the scum for highlighting their behaviour.

Yet to see any of our ex players coming out to try and back up Rangers in anyway, yet theres an endless flow lf people lining up to tell their “shocking” stories.

Our ex players are money pandering shitebags

Agree mate sadly, everyone at Bheast FC or in any way connected to them is on message all the time. Our side is disjointed and those who have a platform have behaved like cowards (i dont like bashing explayers but not a single one has stood up for us during the last two months of endless attacks since the win in the OF game).

I’m sure body language experts could have told a story about their press conference today

With respect you don't need a body language expert to know a bare faced liar. Seriously are we to believe as has already been pointed out, from where he was standing on the touchline clarke couldn't hear the abuse boyd received, come on now? Not only that, at the end of the half if a player is hit by a fkn coin it's going to be quite a big topic of conversation in the dressing room for God's sake. No, it's nothing more than selective deafness and deflection he's guilty of. But let's face it that's what his lot are good at. He will fit right in there when the time comes.

Its a total mindfook that Boyd can sit there beside that liar Clarke and accept that his Manager never heard thousands in a small stadium like Rugby Park belting out sectarian abuse towards him. I wouldn't want to play for such a snakey scumbag again.

I didn't watch the interview, but are you saying that Clarke claimed on camera yesterday that he didn't hear the filth's chants aimed at Boyd?

We're already off the map here, we might just be heading for the moon.

Boyd should be banging on the door of the killie boardroom demanding the removal of this lying hypocritical bastard and refuse to play under him.As much as am not a huge fan of KB,Clarke has publically humiliated him to cover his own pish stained failure.mentally challengeds do what mentally challengeds do best,deny ,deflect.

That’s bollocks... “at least half”.... there was not one supporter within 30 feet of me singing it.

More than 200 certainly, but nowhere near 19000+

I heard about 5-10 from the Copland Road half of the main stand. It is hard to judge further than that because of the acoustics.
One guy on here though said that it never even reached the West Enclosure.

There were another few in the Copland but most were singing Alkie bastard we have since learned. I wonder what makes people just make stuff up.

The signs are he wont be manager for long. If he’s been promised the bheggars job I wouldn’t be surprised.

Surely Clarke’s moral compass and views on sectarianism in Scotland wouldn’t allow him to manage a club where proscribed terrorist groups are glorified on a weekly basis.

He can’t.... that’s how they have nothing more than a “professional relationship”

Boyd thinks he’s a cünt! But their issues go back further than the incidents of the past week.

Surely Clarke’s moral compass and views on sectarianism in Scotland wouldn’t allow him to manage a club where proscribed terrorist groups are glorified on a weekly basis.
His Uncle Jim played for the Tim’s late 60’s possibly into the 70’s.

Bitter man.

Most of us have had to work for bosses or with people we don't like/respect.....

You just have to get on with it.

Perhaps once Clarks moves to Celtic, Boyd will take over at Kilmarnock.

Agree mate sadly, everyone at Bheast FC or in any way connected to them is on message all the time. Our side is disjointed and those who have a platform have behaved like cowards (i dont like bashing explayers but not a single one has stood up for us during the last two months of endless attacks since the win in the OF game).
Its times like this where we need our ex players to speak up in defence of our club, like you said since the OF win in december weve pretty much had negative after negative coming our way, yet not one has come out to try and defend our clubs name.

I
With respect you don't need a body language expert to know a bare faced liar. Seriously are we to believe as has already been pointed out, from where he was standing on the touchline clarke couldn't hear the abuse boyd received, come on now? Not only that, at the end of the half if a player is hit by a fkn coin it's going to be quite a big topic of conversation in the dressing room for God's sake. No, it's nothing more than selective deafness and deflection he's guilty of. But let's face it that's what his lot are good at. He will fit right in there when the time comes.
was more thinking of Boyds as he must have been thinking what a feckin Tool this can’t is.

At the end of the video clark says....

"this has all came about from 1 isolated incident"

Totally dismissing the boyd incident.

Boyd wont do %^*& all, if it was me who was at that stage of ma career, not getting a game with a decent punditry job id resign from clarks mob, send out the message that its all one sided propaganda.

Some Rangers fans gave Clarke an open goal on Wednesday night. And he missed.

By saying he didn't hear Celtic chanting sectarian songs he was implausible. To then ignore media comments on it, meant he wasn't bothered by it, didn't care about it, didn't think it was a big deal and so on,

To then go and hold a press conference when Rangers fans do it, made him look selfish and ridiculous. Selfish and ridiculous to you and me, but the main stream media lapped it up. But wiser people will know he made a mess of it.

He's right to be annoyed by the chanting. He's got to recognise though, that there are many facets of sectarianism, and he'll have to speak out about all of it, if he wants to be credible.

Don't give anyone else an open goal. Cut out the stupid chanting. A more erudite and thoughtful person wouldn't miss an open goal like this one.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the interview, but are you saying that Clarke claimed on camera yesterday that he didn't hear the filth's chants aimed at Boyd?

We're already off the map here, we might just be heading for the moon.

Clarke was on Talksport the other day, mate, claiming that he didn't know about Boyd being called an Orange bassa or being hit with a coin at Rugby Park. He actually said that.

Back