How can McLeish say Scotland started brightly?

But but this is the start of a new bright generation built round the world class Celtic team of $90m dembele dollars each !

I hadn't realised it was an afternoon kickoff and only saw the score by chance before leaving work. That's how much I care about the national team now. 20 years ago I could never have imagined that happening :(.... Well done Scottish football for turning me not against you but so apathetic I don't even know you are playing.

Time to hang up the clipboard eck, get out now and save what reputation that you have left. The sfa clowns will hang you out to dry.

By no stretch of even the most vivid of imaginations did McTominay "run the show in Paris."

Tell a lie often enough...

Certainly wasn't the game i watched. PSG dominated like 70% of the ball.

In saying that i would take the point that its bizarre you have a guy making a starting appearance for a Man united in the champions league yet only makes the bench for Scotland.

Cooper made himself unavailable I'm sure a number of months back.

Didn't know that. It's all over the internet today that the Leeds fans think it's bizarre he wasn't included as well as ex players saying he should be included. Nothing mentioned about being unavailable.

Are you not thinking of Cairney maybe?
Didn't know that. It's all over the internet today that the Leeds fans think it's bizarre he wasn't included as well as ex players saying he should be included. Nothing mentioned about being unavailable.

You might be right, I don't know why it was in the back of my mind that he'd made himself unavailable. He's been largely excellent this season but had a bit of a shocker in the last game Vs Sheff Utd at the weekend.

Do you reckon another manager is getting more out of that lot?

Truth is, the only class player Scotland had was greegsy and he’s done with it.
I just want him to leave so he can retain some shred of respect - not cause I want the sfa scum and it’s national to do well with someone else.

Listening to McLeish time and time again he has to be one of the least inspiring managers out there.

Really shouldn't be in the job but as I have no time for Scotland then he can carry on as far as I am concerned.

Are you not thinking of Cairney maybe?

Think Cairney didn't want to be included if he wasn't going to be involved. Considering how well he's been playing it's a shocker he's not involved but there again he doesn't play play for Celtic who's players and ex players appear to be first choice.

Listening to McLeish time and time again he has to be one of the least inspiring managers out there.

Really shouldn't be in the job but as I have no time for Scotland then he can carry on as far as I am concerned.

I know what you mean. McLeish was a leader on the park but it just seems like he is going through the motions. Hopefully he isn't unwell.

Can you imagine that current coaching staff giving a motivational speech? McLeish Grant McFadden???

I heard him saying that on the radio, how can he say that when we were 2 down after 10 minutes? A pattern of 5-6 passes or whatever it was in the first 45 seconds hardly equates to starting brightly.

I do like McLeish and understand that the players he can pick are limited, but jeez that was a complete shocker of a result last night.

Big Eck was a ridiculous appointment.

Can't blame the big man for taking it though. He will probably be making a decent wage and hopefully he takes a tidy severance package off they wankers when they do bump him.

Get rid of McLeish and Scotland are still crap.

We have been crap for years with only Walter Smiths short tenure the highlight since 1998.

We can't blame 2012 for our demise as its been since Berti Vogts was in charge, and even then he had access to some up coming players who were fantastic.

Its always been down to a poor selection or even worse managers. We have always gone for mediocrity, or managers who played well for the team in their youth. We need a complete clear out and to start again with a manager who isn't Scottish!

Somebody said on FF about 2 years ago that he didn't look well and now its pretty much gospel on here that he "isn't well" :D load of shite. I'm sure it has been confirmed that he is in fine health.

I was saying last night, he looks like he's aged a good 13 years since he last managed us. He must be at death's door!

Somebody said on FF about 2 years ago that he didn't look well and now its pretty much gospel on here that he "isn't well" :D load of shite. I'm sure it has been confirmed that he is in fine health.

Must affect your health when all your work colleagues are fuckin hopeless.

Not that I give too much of a f**k but in all honesty who is there to take over? I would also love to know how McFadden is there what’s he ever done coaching?

yAybauA.jpg

Don't think there's a single player in that team last night that would even get in the Scotland squad of 20 years ago.

Meanwhile all the lesser nations improve by the campaign.

But never mind that, it's all McLeish's fault.

Disny look a well man to me.

His speech is slurred and he talks in riddles.

Genuinely fear for Big Eck's mental well-being.

Nae sympathy for any of those sweet fuuk all ARSEHOLES.

They tried tae fuuk The RANGERS over.

Big Eck should now retire and tend tae Allys garden as it will be needing tended noo that he's on talksport. Good luck in retirement big man.

You can't blame big Eck for taking the job, one minute your on the dole, the next minute your getting a contract for , probably a couple of million whether you succeed or not

Because he is a dafty in that 20 minutes after a game.

Does no one remember him when he was in charge with us - for all that people get irked and angered by manager soundbites now McLeish was the biggest gob shite of an excuse maker going.

Back