How can the fan highlight injustice?

SuperGers07

For me, the new war has begun.

The call should be out there for the removal of Celtic Minded Clare Whyte from her role as compliance officer. She has proven, that she is not fit for purpose and basically has no background in the game and clearly knows bugger all about the game or the rules.

However, what can the fans (not just us) do to highlight when an injustice has taken place during a game or immediately after?

This is the key time upon which the media start editing and cutting what they see fit. In the internet age, incidents are online within seconds of occurring. This is when, and it may seem childish, incidents should be being sent over social media to the likes of bbc scotland feeds and the sfa feeds directly with a sustained push all the way up until citation deadlines etc.

How do we mobilise and get as pr and media savvy as others (such a paedo fc) and play them at their own game?

Could shareholders pursue the SFA / Clare White?

Raise a civil suit for potential loss of shareholder value as a result of their disciplinary process being not fit for purpose

Identify the 100 “volunteers” who are being used to judge on field football decisions whilst their professional background does not give them the expertise to judge tackles and off the ball incidents

Clutching at straws here I know but individual fans, marches etc won’t get us anywhere

Away game boycotts won’t work as fans will not adhere to it but if the Rangers support said to the other 10 SPL clubs you want our Blue pound then they cannot let the SFA away with this blatant favouritism towards St Pats

Money talks in Scotland and given Killie May benefit of £1m for our 4 visits to Rugby Park would have a big impact if the Rangers fans said Enough is Enough and stopped going to away games

For me, the new war has begun.

The call should be out there for the removal of Celtic Minded Clare Whyte from her role as compliance officer. She has proven, that she is not fit for purpose and basically has no background in the game and clearly knows bugger all about the game or the rules.

However, what can the fans (not just us) do to highlight when an injustice has taken place during a game or immediately after?

This is the key time upon which the media start editing and cutting what they see fit. In the internet age, incidents are online within seconds of occurring. This is when, and it may seem childish, incidents should be being sent over social media to the likes of bbc scotland feeds and the sfa feeds directly with a sustained push all the way up until citation deadlines etc.

How do we mobilise and get as pr and media savvy as others (such a paedo fc) and play them at their own game?

We are in a position of stasis until the people running the club have the will and the drive to mobilise the support.

I was talking to a Rangers man yesterday, between him and his old man there's over a century of love for the club.

I said to him, we as individuals can write the most articulate expose of, intelligent article of what's going on but it doesn't matter if the club stay silent.

However if the club say we're banning the rhebel, the scum and are going to BBC HQ in London with what's going up here, the fans would support it big time.

Everything comes back to the leadership driving us from up the marble staircase.

They saved us from the scum running us into the ground, but four years on that doesn't cut it anymore.

Until we see some leadership from the boardroom, there'll be no interest in this.

The problem is that all the other clubs are more than happy with our persecution as it helps them in their quest to be second best.

Our board need to call them out on this even highlighting injustices to UEFA. Provide videos of all other teams misdemeanours that were ignored compared to what we are being victimised for. Just highlight this year's what celtc and others are getting away with. Brown's shenanigans alone should let everyone know of the corruption going on at lawell's hampden with their own anti-Rangers compliant officer not fit for purpose.
Red card for blowing a kiss. Ffs.

Could shareholders pursue the SFA / Clare White?

Raise a civil suit for potential loss of shareholder value as a result of their disciplinary process being not fit for purpose

Identify the 100 “volunteers” who are being used to judge on field football decisions whilst their professional background does not give them the expertise to judge tackles and off the ball incidents

Clutching at straws here I know but individual fans, marches etc won’t get us anywhere

Away game boycotts won’t work as fans will not adhere to it but if the Rangers support said to the other 10 SPL clubs you want our Blue pound then they cannot let the SFA away with this blatant favouritism towards St Pats

Money talks in Scotland and given Killie May benefit of £1m for our 4 visits to Rugby Park would have a big impact if the Rangers fans said Enough is Enough and stopped going to away games
A million plus player transfers. Certain clubs are on record saying they won't do business with us. Let's reciprocate - no more transfers or loans

We need something to be a focal point on televised games, that's where other eyes are watching, banners, chants anything to bring attention to the masses about the bias

We should blockade Hampden. As many drivers as possible, block the Rangers-hating SFA inside their little ivory tower, and only let them out when they're prepared to bring the truth out with them as well.

Easy,stop attending away games.
It’s not going to happen though, I for one would never oppose any fan following the team away from home as I did it for 30 years until 2012 then stopped giving the cants my money directly through buying tickets.

It’s going to take hurting others where it hurts, in the pocket before they open their eyes, no players should ever be loaded out to a Scottish league club either.

Rangers have to try and find some friends, some sensible clubs who will support them in having post removed and a new, transparent system introduced. We cannot have journalists, reporters etc creating media storm and then forcing SFA to act as they wish them to act.

Table a motion to scrap system and replace it.

If you are looking for a serious answer.

Contact Peter McLaughlin
Peter.McLaughlin@scottishfa.co.uk

Hi there,

Thank you for your email which has been passed to me to respond. I conduct all initial investigations on behalf of the Compliance Officer and should be grateful therefore if you could provide me with the information that you believe “warrants further investigation”.

Kind Regards

Peter McLaughlin
Security & Integrity Officer
Scottish Football Association

+44 141 616 6056 | +44 7508 134 932

Who do we highlight the I justice to .but most importantly what makes you think that anyone will listen.the sofa is Celtic controlled and the media in this country is full of Celtic supporters and rangers haters.

You can only highlight it, if someone is interested in looking at our point of view.
This is a major stumbling block with the hatred and that’s exactly what it is hatred against us, no one is will willing to stand up and help get this fully exposed, shameful.

Contact Peter McLaughlin

Hi there,

Thank you for your email which has been passed to me to respond. I conduct all initial investigations on behalf of the Compliance Officer and should be grateful therefore if you could provide me with the information that you believe “warrants further investigation”.

Kind Regards

Peter McLaughlin

Surely we can take that information and one of the geniuses on here can create a template with "missed incidents" or "honest mistakes" either stills or links and we, in our thousands, can bombard this arsehole with emails / calls / letters until something gives?

Contact Peter McLaughlin

Hi there,

Kind Regards

Peter McLaughlin

Let’s bombard this email account with questions regarding the 100 volunteers.
Who are they? Unlikely to be answered due to GDPR regulations admittedly.
What is the breakdown of the 100 in terms of which team they support?
What makes them fit to judge? I.e. a breakdown of their jobs.
Who were the three officials who vetted them?
Who decides who reviews which incidents? This is the key one for me, that’s where the real power is.
How do you get to be one of the volunteers?

How many attending away matches spend money on food and a programme? At the very least, they could cut that out

We need to get a fans spokesperson who can publicly speak to the media. Craig Houston is a club employee now and this rules him out . We need to get the support to back a boycott. Kilmarnock would do for a start closely followed by HIVS and Hertz. There are however two problems imo. The support who pride themselves on going to every game and the lack of direction and backing from the board.

We need a proactive Pressure Group that not only defends the support but attacks our enemies head on - and fights them till the bitter end.

Not the Board.
Not the Club.
Us.

The only weapon our enemies fear most is our Loyalty....

Rangers Supporters Against Sectarianism.

Rangers SAS.

How about - just for a change because nothing else seemed to have worked - we team up with other clubs who have felt similarly aggrieved at the SFA?

That would be, by the way, every fcking team in Scotland.

Who is Peter McLaughlin? Is he an ex professional or senior referee? What are his qualifications to conduct the initial investigations?

I’m doing the same and asking the questions in my post further up. Can’t very well suggest you do it and not do it myself
I have just googled him. He was a policeman for 31 years before moving to Disclosure Scotland and then the SFA. I can't see what gives him the qualifications to adjudicate on football matters.

Could shareholders pursue the SFA?

Raise a civil suit for potential loss of shareholder value

Absolutely delighted to read this part of your post in particular. This is something I have been thinking about for a while.

I don’t have an intimate knowledge of the law but from what I know I think a small shareholders Group Litigation may be worth exploring.

Obviously the club and all of its employees could not be involved.

There would, no doubt, be numerous hurdles to overcome not least funding.

First thing to do would be to take this idea offline. Not being tech savvy how do we make private messages on here?

We need to get a fans spokesperson who can publicly speak to the media. Craig Houston is a club employee now and this rules him out . We need to get the support to back a boycott. Kilmarnock would do for a start closely followed by HIVS and Hertz. There are however two problems imo. The support who pride themselves on going to every game and the lack of direction and backing from the board.

So you are claiming our away support is a problem - seriously?

You really think I go to away matches to wear it as a badge of honour - oh look I've been to every away match this season?

No other football club in Scotland will ever get a penny of my money ever again. They didn’t want to kill my club because we represent serious revenue to them, they simply want us to be hamstrung at every opportunity and denied the chance to return to the position that is rightfully ours. %^*& the lot of them, any money I spend in football goes to Rangers.

No other football club in Scotland will ever get a penny of my money ever again. They didn’t want to kill my club because we represent serious revenue to them, they simply want us to be hamstrung at every opportunity and denied the chance to return to the position that is rightfully ours. %^*& the lot of them, any money I spend in football goes to Rangers.
And this is the answer. You fix it with your feet. Stop giving them your Fecking money and the other clubs will drive change. There is nothing wrong in the current system. It doesn't hurt Celtic. It's doesn't matter for the rest of them as they exist to tread water. Stop giving them your pound and they will soon seek out change.

Just what are the sanctions that Rangers’ supporters can apply to the SFA or to the running of their sh1tty competitions? I wish I could think of something that would have a real impact - the main thing everyone lives on is money and withholding the spending power of our support from anyone but our own would be massive.

So you are claiming our away support is a problem - seriously?

You really think I go to away matches to wear it as a badge of honour - oh look I've been to every away match this season?

Dundee HIVS. Point in case. The board advocated a complete boycott, which the vast majority did. There were around 600 still at the game. IF we wanted to prove a point then we should collectively boycott a game however we won't be able to. Look at the grief with each other over our allocation for the scum hut. Anyway, how do you get an away ticket for every game :)

We are in a position of stasis until the people running the club have the will and the drive to mobilise the support.

I was talking to a Rangers man yesterday, between him and his old man there's over a century of love for the club.

I said to him, we as individuals can write the most articulate expose of, intelligent article of what's going on but it doesn't matter if the club stay silent.

However if the club say we're banning the rhebel, the scum and are going to BBC HQ in London with what's going up here, the fans would support it big time.

Everything comes back to the leadership driving us from up the marble staircase.

They saved us from the scum running us into the ground, but four years on that doesn't cut it anymore.

Nailed it. The problem is lack of leadership.

Dundee HIVS. Point in case. The board advocated a complete boycott, which the vast majority did. There were around 600 still at the game. IF we wanted to prove a point then we should collectively boycott a game however we won't be able to. Look at the grief with each other over our allocation for the scum hut. Anyway, how do you get an away ticket for every game :)

Mate you could argue Green was advocating that boycott just to get us on side. Green was a fxxking snake.

That said - that particular car was well justified after the way they screwed us over that replayed abandoned match.

I personally don't get a ticket for every away match - I get a couple through Rangers and I get the odd one or two if my local supporters club has any spares.

Unfortunately I have some other fxxking annoying commitments that prevent me getting to as many away games as I'd like.

Anyway - a more effective way to get the SFA & media attention - 500 Bears and 500 mentally challengeds arrange to meet at Hampden to protest against the CO - the poets laughably think the CO is against them.

They'd shit themselves. Then again considering they were daft enough to have two semi finals on the same day they might not. Fxxking daft bastards.

I need my bed.

By Boycotting the other clubs grounds, starve them of the money our support brings to the game.
This but others will disagree.

The argument that the players need the support falls down when you look at the poor away results achieved with our great support. Motherwell, (Livingston and Kilmarnock in particular) show that a great support does not equal great results.

it looks like the club are running scared,, after all the shouting and bawling about shifty and the others last year, they basically told us to sit down and shut the f@ck up, and it looks as if that's exactly we have done

I agree. I dont buy the bullshit about stuff happening behind the scenes. There's people employed by Rangers that are making too much money to rock the boat.

Would it be worthwhile bombarding any sponsors of Scottish football demanding they withdraw all furture relationships with the SFA until they remove trial by sportscene or face boycotts? Just a suggestion.

Back