How confident are you for the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentally challengeds have far more problems than Lennon is making out.

They're starting with a 3rd choice left back who won't be match fit and a 2nd choice right back.

Even if Edouard starts, he'll be well short of match fitness too.

Don't forget, we gubbed them last December without Davis, Kamara,Aribo and Barisic.

Brown, McGregor, Christie (their midfield on Sunday) all played that day.

We win this game down the flanks.

3-1 Rangers.
Ah but McGregor was stand in left back that day which totally negated his value to their team. He will be much more dangerous on Sunday.
Having said that I have not been impressed by their much hyped right back Pingpong or whatever and I believe that Kent can rip him a new one. Especially if he and Borna link up as they can.

Ah but McGregor was stand in left back that day which totally negated his value to their team. He will be much more dangerous on Sunday.
Having said that I have not been impressed by their much hyped right back Pingpong or whatever and I believe that Kent can rip him a new one. Especially if he and Borna link up as they can.

True mate, but Ntcham was looked upon as the best midfielder in Scotland by the mentally challengeds last Xmas and he started in there with Brown and Christie.

I just want it to be over so I can know the outcome and deal with it. Hopefully I’ll be watching the recording of the final back on Sunday night where I can actually enjoy it!!

I've been to five losing semi finals before the Hearts game.

Not confident but that's no bad thing. They are no world beaters and if we take the game to them we have every chance. My only disappointment will be if we don't give it our very best.

C'mon Rangers make us believe, and make it happen!

I never feel confident just always terrified we lose.

Been like that every game I've ever seen us play them, even when we were dominating Scottish football.

Spoke to a neutral at work about it today, said he was really looking forward to watching what promises to be a great game. From where we've come from I'll take that all day long. It'll be down to fine margins on the day I fancy.

I haven’t been until last night.
Don’t know why but now I feel we are going to win by a couple.
Get right at them from the start Rangers.

It very much depends on the first goal tomorrow.If we get it we have a chance. if we lose it I don't think we can recover ,particularly the way we crumble when we lose a goal.1-1 and pens would be my bet with us scoring The first one

Dreading it tbh. But then I always do. Get absolutely no enjoyment from the pre match or general match itself. Not good for your health.

Until that second half performance at Pittodrie I was really confident now I’m just hoping for the best.

I haven't been confident about beating these cunts since Walter was in charge. If i'm honest I think they're better now than when BR was in charge. They are certainly less predictable. But then we are a lot better than last season. We can beat them. Might even beat them well. It's nice to be able to say that's a possibility.

Wednesday at 10 I was feeling this could be bad, Thursday watched their Highlights and thought not as bad now at 50/50. News of the Manager extending his contract and that w*nker Sutton calling Tav a loser I'm now 60/40. Haven't felt this relaxed for a while and it's not bravado just a new found faith in who our manager is and who their's is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back