How do we approach Leverkusen game?

Can't believe the views on here. We cannot risk injury in this game. We need full squad for EL qualifiers and league. Six points that week is 1,000,000 times more important than Leverkusen game.
With that type of sentiment mate you probably agree with them getting awarded the league, probably wouldn’t win it so no point contesting.
Dont think Mr Struth would have overthought it like that.

When did we adopt this surrender attitude? We’re home to St Mirren after it, we’re not coming up against a full strength Man City team. We beat Aberdeen, try to win the tie against Leverkusen and then fly home and scud the boo boys at Ibrox.
That sounds about right to me!! Let’s give every game our best shot!!

It’s a free hit for us, I’d send the strongest squad we can to get minutes in the legs. Remember that we’ll have qualifiers starting in September also so every bit of match fitness helps.

Surprised it took 26 replies to come up with this.

I really wish we had drawn someone like Copenhagen this round. Get through and we are 3 games from a European title.

Go and try win it. Seems obvious to me. Have we turned into Aberdeen?

We go and win every game we play. That’s the mentality that wins us trophies. Saving ourselves for St Mirren is a mentality of a club going nowhere.

Back