How do we get more goals from midfield/wingers?

He had 17 goals and 20 assist in all competitions with candeias in the team this season hes had 3 goals and 15 assists so your talking mince
I was talking about league games but even then he was in course to better it lol. The season ended with 9 league games left and an Europe League game, he was on course to better it. Just accept you’re wrong lol

I agree and with Hagi in from the start that should make a difference,but we need 2/3 more of similar quality to take some of the attention away from those two. Ideally pacey and a will to win.

Personally I think if we are going to get the beatbox out of Hagi he needs to play as a number 10.

A reshuffle of the formation to get the best out of our players is what we are needing.

Tav would not have scored 14 goals and got another 5 assists your away with it
His goals were penalties lol and he isn’t taking them this season it’s not like Candieas got him those goals. There was a good chance Tav would’ve broke his assist records. Daniel Candeias would not have turned this Rangere team into title winners.

His goals were penalties lol and he isn’t taking them this season it’s not like Candieas got him those goals. There was a good chance Tav would’ve broke his assist records. Daniel Candeias would not have turned this Rangere team into title winners.
If you read what i said a candeias type winger so we would get mpre from tav and a goalscoring midfielder. The stats dont lie he was better with candeias in the team you cant tell me any different

If you read what i said a candeias type winger so we would get mpre from tav and a goalscoring midfielder. The stats dont lie he was better with candeias in the team you cant tell me any different
So you want a defensive attacker in order to get more goals from a defender?
Couldn't we just look to get an attacker who scores and makes assists and have our defender continue to contribute with assists, which he did last season. Clearly the defender would score more goals if he still took penalties though.

So you want a defensive attacker in order to get more goals from a defender?
Couldn't we just look to get an attacker who scores and makes assists and have our defender continue to contribute with assists, which he did last season. Clearly the defender would score more goals if he still took penalties though.
He wasn't a defensive player he just tracked back to cover for a defender who cant defend. We wpuld be better signing an actual defender then we wouldnt need our winger to cover tav.

He wasn't a defensive player he just tracked back to cover for a defender who cant defend. We wpuld be better signing an actual defender then we wouldnt need our winger to cover tav.
Tav is the most frustrating of all Rangers players. He adds so much to the team, but costs too much in big moments. Realistically we will not get better in our position in the market.
We are moving in the right direction, we have no requirement for Candeias type players, workers with no quality.
I thought we covered Tav very well in the first half of last season, until Ryan Jack began struggling with injuries. We probably just need more depth in the midfield to allow Jack to be managed better.
In terms of scoring goals, we need a plan B, not a variation of plan A. Two strikers at times could at least give the opposition defences something to think about, and make them change their shape, potentially causing them to lose their structure that we often can't penetrate.

Our current midfielders are more of the defensive type as we play with 3 forwards and have 2 attacking wing backs. I can't really see us getting more goals from midfield with out buying a different type of center mid, but the 2 left/right forwards/No 10s should definitely be scoring more goals.

Tav is the most frustrating of all Rangers players. He adds so much to the team, but costs too much in big moments. Realistically we will not get better in our position in the market.
We are moving in the right direction, we have no requirement for Candeias type players, workers with no quality.
I thought we covered Tav very well in the first half of last season, until Ryan Jack began struggling with injuries. We probably just need more depth in the midfield to allow Jack to be managed better.
In terms of scoring goals, we need a plan B, not a variation of plan A. Two strikers at times could at least give the opposition defences something to think about, and make them change their shape, potentially causing them to lose their structure that we often can't penetrate.
Ill agree candeias wssnt always the best of quality

Back