How do we get this in front of CO?

BlueNoseBlueblood

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 16:15
To: "supporters@scottishfa co. uk" <supporters@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

I have subsequently learned that there may be a rule that any potential investigation into an incident is subject to it being highlighted by an official media outlet.

If this is the case, then the condition is met because the incident was shown on BBC Sportscene. I believe the Compliance Officer is duty bound to take action;
make it happen.

Subject: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:17
To: supporters@scottishfa.co.uk
CC:

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence, but if necessary i can supply it.

Last edited:

CF3 Bear

The best way would be to write in the following format.

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Edouard strikes opponent in face with forearm/hand. Possible violent conduct missed by referee and officials.

I have done contractual work in the past for the SFA so my email might be on record :D . The mortgage comes first

Govan36

i thought the penalty incident was worthy of a yellow and this one a red, yet zero cards.
As I understood it as Julien had made no attempt to play the ball at the penalty he should have been awarded a yellow card.

BigSteve

Someone should start a thread and post any blatant fouls that go their way or against us. Would be pretty fucking eye opening at the end of the season I think
Think someone did this last year but it began somewhat retrospectively. Would be good to have it going from the start of the season.

wontoofree

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Edouard strikes opponent in face with forearm/hand. Possible violent conduct missed by referee and officials.

I have done contractual work in the past for the SFA so my email might be on record :D . The mortgage comes first
Thanks for the information - don't blame you at all about the mortgage.

Tim Hunter

Official Ticketer

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Why don't get another email address????
It is not difficult. o_O

Blue Skies At Night

Subject: Re: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 16:15
To: "supporters@scottishfa co. uk" <supporters@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

I have subsequently learned that there may be a rule that any potential investigation into an incident is subject to it being highlighted by an official media outlet.

If this is the case, then the condition is met because the incident was shown on BBC Sportscene. I believe the Compliance Officer is duty bound to take action;
make it happen.

Subject: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:17
To: supporters@scottishfa.co.uk
CC:

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence, but if necessary i can supply it.
So the modus operandi has been to fill the media with taigs or if not then get them on the books then create a position to retroactively mete out punishment that only taigs deem punishable. It checks out, I suppose.

I wonder if our partnership with Go Radio has been considered for this. I would hope so but honestly, I won't hold my breath Barry being the man to rely on for such things, especially surrounded by the likes of Rob MacLean & Paul Cooney.

crookie_bear

If he doesn't get hauled up for this the we must highlight it vigorously should we have anyone hauled up in the future. Call them out , take a fine if need be. We need to be a right thorn in the side of corrupt b@stards

Rangers_2001

Official Ticketer
The rule is as follows:

a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

I guess the decision will turn on what is considered negligible.

Disco Deejay

Another one for highlighting to the CO - Bolingoli should have been self-isolating for 14 days after returning from Spain, therefore he was ineligible to play at the weekend and they should be punished for playing an illegible player.

change consent