How do we get this in front of CO?

If this was Morelos the usual media placemen would be kicking up a fuss, sportscene would run it on loop until the CO would have to take notice.

They are completely reliant on Edouard and if they miss him for any length of time they’ll be in trouble.

Can anyone highlight things to the CO? I’m sure I read that previously. We should definitely be highlighting this, time to fight them at their own game.
Was it not established last season that ANYONE can raise and issue with the CO not just that ginger prick on sportscene?

Am sure i saw a thread on here with quotes from spfl or sfa that anyone can raise concerns.

Expect the usual get out of jail statement when it applies to them. " The ref never mentioned it in his report so no further action can be taken"
Is it not up to them to get the ref to look at it again in that instance?

Pretty sure that's how McGregor was done against Aberdeen.

Email sent to the SFA (CSC)

This is the immediate response...

Many thanks for your email. We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries.

We will attempt to respond within 72 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Supporters Centre

Must be due to Sutton, Hartson, Stewart etc all emailing calling for a ban.

That’s what they all done after Morelos made a gesture signifying a game was finished after all, so surely actual physical violence will be high on all of their agendas.

Alfi
we will see if there is a bias or not, clear violent conduct and the sort of thing alfie would be pulled up for
He would have got hammered for that deliberate retaliation and as before it would have been debated and shown again and again slow motion on tv and discussed non stop on talk shows and highlighted in all the newspapers then Catholic Claire would have did her creep act by making him miss games, it's corrupt as fu@k we know it and so do they.

Cheers mate (predictive tried to change that to Cheats, lol, it's on our side)
- will drop a complaint email to that.
C'mon, all non-busy bears, email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence,
but if necessary i can supply it.

Cheers mate (predictive tried to change that to Cheats, lol, it's on our side)
- will drop a complaint email to that.
C'mon, all non-busy bears, email supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence,
but if necessary i can supply it.
Good idea BNB. I've just done as you suggested and hope others will follow suit.

If this was Morelos the usual media placemen would be kicking up a fuss, sportscene would run it on loop until the CO would have to take notice.

They are completely reliant on Edouard and if they miss him for any length of time they’ll be in trouble.

Can anyone highlight things to the CO? I’m sure I read that previously. We should definitely be highlighting this, time to fight them at their own game.
Said when I saw it yesterday if that’s Morelos he gets sent off no question

You arecall wating your time.

Any CO investigation in to a Paedodome player must meet the following criteria:

1. Must have been wearing blue at time of alleged offence
2. Opponent must have been wearing green and white hoops
3. Must be sanctioned by Peter Liewell and countersigned by Billy McNeill
4. There must be a p in the day of the week

We suffered in games last season due to Morelos being unavailable because of incidents like this. The tims never seem to be pulled up. Edouard should be immediately banned for three games, but nothing will happen. Corrupt to the core.

That bit might be a tad difficult.

The RC compliance officer will do zilch about this incident. No point even getting our hopes up, its one rule for Celtic FC and one for the rest of the clubs.

You get the blatant decisions but this is the kind of marginal gain they benefit from throughout the season. If that is Morelos he’s most likely red carded at the time, certainly banned retrospectively by the compliant officer following umpteen replays and demand for action on Sportscene.
Someone should start a thread and post any blatant fouls that go their way or against us. Would be pretty fucking eye opening at the end of the season I think

I don't think it's a case of just anybody complaining theses days, pre compliance officer days anybody could, the mentally challengeds got shagger a ban for something about 10years ago, Think its needs to be brought to the attention of Co by an official media outlet (trial by sportscene) or if the ref feels he missed something in the game.

It's just another cog in the loaded corrupt unfit for purpose system

If he got cited and missed 3 matches would the racist ignorer of coronavirus have to play? No chance he'll be punished.

Edouard should receive a 3 game ban for violent conduct but no doubt CO will ignore it

BBC Scotland highlighted it during their highlights package but panel did not discuss the incident

Pathetic it was not reviewed as it clearly was a controversial incident but another BBC sweep sweep job
They were more interested that the ball was out for a shy before their penalty..... And aye it was... Get it right up you.... Lol

Surprised bbc showed it in game highlights.Not surprised they didn't discuss the incident. They are very good at covering up celtic misdemeanours right enough.

Option 3 will be impossible unless he pre signed the cheques

Like the Motherwell game for example him and Crocker are a fucking disgrace at the best of times.
There's so many examples, it's pathetic the hate a guy who has never spoke a word gets, i hope he stays and shuts everyone of them up

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 16:15
To: "supporters@scottishfa co. uk" <supporters@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

I have subsequently learned that there may be a rule that any potential investigation into an incident is subject to it being highlighted by an official media outlet.

If this is the case, then the condition is met because the incident was shown on BBC Sportscene. I believe the Compliance Officer is duty bound to take action;
make it happen.

Subject: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:17
To: supporters@scottishfa.co.uk
CC:

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence, but if necessary i can supply it.

Last edited:
The best way would be to write in the following format.

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Edouard strikes opponent in face with forearm/hand. Possible violent conduct missed by referee and officials.

I have done contractual work in the past for the SFA so my email might be on record :D . The mortgage comes first

i thought the penalty incident was worthy of a yellow and this one a red, yet zero cards.
As I understood it as Julien had made no attempt to play the ball at the penalty he should have been awarded a yellow card.

Someone should start a thread and post any blatant fouls that go their way or against us. Would be pretty fucking eye opening at the end of the season I think
Think someone did this last year but it began somewhat retrospectively. Would be good to have it going from the start of the season.

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Edouard strikes opponent in face with forearm/hand. Possible violent conduct missed by referee and officials.

I have done contractual work in the past for the SFA so my email might be on record :D . The mortgage comes first
Thanks for the information - don't blame you at all about the mortgage.

Kilmarnock Vs celtic
61 mins approx

Why don't get another email address????
It is not difficult. o_O

Subject: Re: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 16:15
To: "supporters@scottishfa co. uk" <supporters@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

I have subsequently learned that there may be a rule that any potential investigation into an incident is subject to it being highlighted by an official media outlet.

If this is the case, then the condition is met because the incident was shown on BBC Sportscene. I believe the Compliance Officer is duty bound to take action;
make it happen.

Subject: Retrospective Action Necessary
Sent: Monday, 10 August 2020 07:17
To: supporters@scottishfa.co.uk
CC:

I draw the Compliance Officer's attention to the player Edouard striking a Kilmarnock player's face during the fixture 9 Aug 20. I call for retrospective action and the appropriate punishment. You should have video evidence, but if necessary i can supply it.
So the modus operandi has been to fill the media with poets or if not then get them on the books then create a position to retroactively mete out punishment that only poets deem punishable. It checks out, I suppose.

I wonder if our partnership with Go Radio has been considered for this. I would hope so but honestly, I won't hold my breath Barry being the man to rely on for such things, especially surrounded by the likes of Rob MacLean & Paul Cooney.

If he doesn't get hauled up for this the we must highlight it vigorously should we have anyone hauled up in the future. Call them out , take a fine if need be. We need to be a right thorn in the side of corrupt b@stards

The rule is as follows:

a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

I guess the decision will turn on what is considered negligible.

Another one for highlighting to the CO - Bolingoli should have been self-isolating for 14 days after returning from Spain, therefore he was ineligible to play at the weekend and they should be punished for playing an illegible player.

Back