How do you pronounce Castore ?

During his interview with James Bisgrove, co-owner Tom Beahon pronounced it Ca-store. It's his baby so that'll do for me.

Owners call it Ca-store.
Thats good enough for me, however, I quite liked the idea of it being Castor as in Castor Troy from Face Off.
There's a few folk in Scottish fitba that you'd just love to rip the face aff ;)

Going by the official Rangers podcast with ambassador and sportswoman Lauren Jones it's definitely ca - store and rhymes with door. Also interested to hear her say it was Murray who approached them as he was buying their stuff due to its quality and not vice versa and also that she can approach them with specific requests and she is sure if the players approach them with requirements they will provide them. That was news to me and ive listened to a few Castore interviews, another MASSIVE tick in the box

During his interview with James Bisgrove, co-owner Tom Beahon pronounced it Ca-store. It's his baby so that'll do for me.
If you see a Hyundai advert in the UK, it's pronounced 'Hi-Oon-Die'
The same advert, sorry commercial' in the USA it'll be pronounced 'hun-day'

Sometimes, the companies own people don't know!

Going by the official Rangers podcast with ambassador and sportswoman Lauren Jones it's definitely ca - store and rhymes with door. Also interested to hear her say it was Murray who approached them as he was buying their stuff due to its quality and not vice versa and also that she can approach them with specific requests and she is sure if the players approach them with requirements they will provide them. That was news to me and ive listened to a few Castore interviews, another MASSIVE tick in the box

I'm sure I read that a coach that Andy Murray was working with was wearing the gear and he asked about it. Tried the gear and found the performance was excellent so got in touch with the Company and that's how he got involved

The etymology of the name is from Greek and Roman mythology, Castorand Pollux or Polydeuces were twin brothers. Which makes sense

9nZpgui.jpg

Correct.

Folk in here arguing the pronunciation against the owners of the fucking company is the most FF thing ever.

Probably say Nike instead of Ny-kee too
Yeah, I know it's nee-kay. After the Greek godess of victory. Not Naiiaiaiy-keeee

For me it's Cah-stor :p

Back