How does Seatsub work this season?

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
First I’ve used it yesterday. Got an email saying ticket had been sold.

When do they credit the account?

Mine said the same but I don’t see it in my account yet.

Was gonna use it to buy some merch
Should see your credit soon. It doesn't show in the SeatSub bit of your Account though, need to scroll a bit further down to On Account Balance. Can only spend it on stuff available via the Tickets part of the website mate:

When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers. Season Ticket Holders can continue to accumulate their credit during the season to redeem against a Season Ticket renewal for 23/24.

I don't yet have access to my £25 credit for the St Johnstone game (at least I didn't yesterday when I was last logged in)

Yes I was able to use my £17 credit from last season (Ross County game post split) but not my £25 from St Johnstone.

Ah, no idea how it works then.

Were you able to just deduct £17 for PSV and pay the rest ?

If you can only use last seasons credit for purchases this season then that’s a massive letdown on what I thought was an excellent addition

Ah, no idea how it works then.

Were you able to just deduct £17 for PSV and pay the rest ?

If you can only use last seasons credit for purchases this season then that’s a massive letdown on what I thought was an excellent addition
Yes, applied £17 credit and paid £22 on card.

I'm sure I'll get the £25 released to spend in the coming days.

Has there been anything on how the credit works for this on the CCCS for buying tickets? Assuming it doesn’t automatically come off and you just have to log in and make the payment instead of waiting on payment being taken as normal?

Has there been anything on how the credit works for this on the CCCS for buying tickets? Assuming it doesn’t automatically come off and you just have to log in and make the payment instead of waiting on payment being taken as normal?

I would think so. Specifically had to select credit from a drop down bar to buy PSV tickets on the payment screen.

Back