How does the coefficients affect the wee diddy teams?

tomvallance1983

If us and the Tim’s both go into the CL where would the other Scottish teams start in the Europa League?

Im just thinking for money in the Scottish game in general. Would be good to see the other teams strengthened a bit, better players hopefully meaning less empty stadiums/plastic pitches and other dross that gives us a bad name

Using this season's coefficient points as a marker, Scotland will be on (as it stands) 5.75 points which would see teams seeded for rounds 1 and 2 next season. That could help somewhat.

Also a decent chance of that national coefficient being even better.

Using this season's coefficient points as a marker, Scotland will be on (as it stands) 5.75 points which would see teams seeded for rounds 1 and 2 next season. That could help somewhat.

Also a decent chance of that national coefficient being even better.

Being seeded is based on club coefficient, not country.

13th & 14th place

Champions League
Champions QR3 - Champions Path
Runners-up QR2 - League Path

CW
Europa League - QR3 - Main Path

3rd & 4th place
Europa Conference League - QR2 Main Path

5th place would enter if CW are also Champions
So to briefly summarise, the other clubs will still have no chance of getting near the Europa league group stages

It's all about seeding. We could have easily gone out at the playoff round if we drew a harder team. Don't see how other Scottish teams could beat any playoff side

It will likely mean they will continue to bump up our away ticket prices and cut our allocation despite us helping them. Big bad Rangers etc.

F*** the diddy teams , i wouldnt even allow them into europe as they are just an embarrassment, when was the last time any team outwith rangers and that mob done anything in europe ? Prob dundee utd in mid 80s

F*** the diddy teams , i wouldnt even allow them into europe as they are just an embarrassment, when was the last time any team outwith rangers and that mob done anything in europe ? Prob dundee utd in mid 80s

Aberdeen in 2007/08 reached last 32 losing to Bayern Munich

The diddy sides are an absolute joke. They shouldn't be allowed into Europe.

They're like the embarrassing relatives you deliberately don't invite to weddings.

The sheep and A N Other will enter a round later meaning they'll get beaten without the chance to beat some shit from Georgia or Albania. So they'll get fewer coefficient points

One thing is for sure. If and when we do get that 2nd CL qualifying place it is no thanks to the likes of Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and the rest.

It’s of no consequence. No matter the opposition they play, some obscure Eastern European works team or the Brownies they will be an embarrassment.

As much as I’d like to see the league become better with teams getting higher quality players . I canny bring myself to hope any of these teams do well . They tried to destroy us so %^*& the other teams I’m only interested in the mighty Gers

If us or them get into the CL Group stage the rest of the teams in the league get a larger solidarity payment from UEFA.

If us and the Tim’s both go into the CL where would the other Scottish teams start in the Europa League?

Im just thinking for money in the Scottish game in general. Would be good to see the other teams strengthened a bit, better players hopefully meaning less empty stadiums/plastic pitches and other dross that gives us a bad name
Screw the other teams!

Nothing’s changed other than Denmark have overtaken us and we’re now 14th. As long as you’re in the top 15, you get 2 CL places. Basel and Olympiacos need to go on an outstanding run for the rest of the competition to come close which is very unlikely.
thank you

Back