How far away is Dorrans from full fitness?

im_a_good_bluenose

missing him badly right now, another player ruled out due to a hammer thrower that now impacts our season severely.
And please none of this 8-10 days patter it's tiresome as it is pish

Like everything else no one seems to be telling us anything.
I would also like an update on young Mccrorie

Some on here saying that Dorrans has been a let down, the last few games you have seen how badly we have missed him. I hope he is back soon, at least we know where his heart is, unlike some of the rest of them who don't seem to give a rats arse

Some on here saying that Dorrans has been a let down, the last few games you have seen how badly we have missed him. I hope he is back soon, at least we know where his heart is, unlike some of the rest of them who don't seem to give a rats arse
If Dorrans has been a let down, i only wish we had more let downs like him.

Last i heard, he said he was struggling to make the double header against the Sheep.

Don't think he's got a chance of making them unfortunately.

Murty said that he was starting the next stage of his recovery a couple of days ago, so clearly isn't doing full training.

missing him badly right now, another player ruled out due to a hammer thrower that now impacts our season severely.
And please none of this 8-10 days patter it's tiresome as it is pish

Better still where is our Captain and how long does it take to get him fit, i forgot he still played for us, does anybody know what type of injury Lee Wallace has. ??

Back