How good was Michael Mols?

He had lost that burst of pace and se confidence,despite what was said on the rangers myths thread , I've always blamed that ceunt khan for coming so far out his box to stop him and effectively ending the Michael mols that we knew,that and Stefan klos not being brought back as first choice after making a mistake and getting lobbed on his first(?) game back were 2 of the saddest things I've seen as a rangers fan
It's a pity Mols didnt have that 'nasty' streak Morelos has (Zidane etc. All had it too). If he did he'd have stood right on Kahn, crushed his chest and avoided injury but because he was too nice he tried to avoid landing on him. One of the biggest football player what could have been's I've witnessed ever nevermind for us.

It's a pity Mols didnt have that 'nasty' streak Morelos has (Zidane etc. All had it too). If he did he'd have stood right on Kahn, crushed his chest and avoided injury but because he was too nice he tried to avoid landing on him. One of the biggest football player what could have been's I've witnessed ever nevermind for us.
Definitely, could have taken us to another level with the players we had around him at the time

I was in Munich when he got injured. Really wonder what we could have done in Europe that season had he stayed fit. Unplayable on his day.

Fantastic as was Marco Negri.
If he played the whole season we would have easily won ten in a row. Was a superb goalscorer

Loved him. He honestly couldn’t believe how good he was in those first few months.
Diana’s death meant he didn’t get to play the mhanks until after the injury if I remember correctly as the first game v them was cancelled.

You're at it surely? She died about two and a half years before he signed for us!

His skills on the ball were sublime..was absolutely gutted after the Kahn collision. The injury robbed him...he couldn't return to his original level.

Iam 40 years old I’ve seen a lot of great players at Ibrox and I mean world class ones but I had never seen a player like mols he was exceptional.

Back