How good was that finish?

Just seen it back, his movement is outstanding, he just knows when to be in the box, you can't teach that. Absolute class finish as well

Unreal finish, but if you watch him he anticipates Borna is going to go beyond and get it in the box and gets himself in the danger area. We need players with that kind of reading of the game and ability to match. A very underrated player for us. Huge difference when him, Roofe and Jack came on. We just looked more like ourselves.

I didn’t appreciate how good a goal it was till I got to see the replays after the match. To pull off such a technically difficult shot under the pressure at that particular time of the match after coming on as a sub and making a return from injury was just magical. Arfield is just magical. When it comes to effort, no other player comes close. If the coaches measured effort in sweat, arfield would win by a bucket load every game, always dripping after playing for about 45 min. I’ll be extremely sad to see him go when that day inevitably comes. Thankfully Gio seems to fancy him so hopefully it won’t be for a while yet. For me, Arfield is exactly the type of midfielder we need to be signing, always gets himself in the box when we’re attacking, always willing to take a shot when a shot is on, and is great defensively although prone to giving away too many fouls…..my only criticism probably.

Back