How is Alfredo feeling right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
After our manager has agreed with the ref??

alfie did nothing wrong and the manager has not backed him.

he has been backed before when he’s done wrong but why not now?

SG has made a mistake today which could p.iss off our best player who now misses a very hard game on Friday

SG should be going after the officials , he has works stature , he should be saying it will stop players coming here

If you don’t fight back then it will keep happening.

i bet the players like the fabs are very u happy after that today ... not good

SG has made a mistake today which could p.iss off our best player who now misses a very hard game on Friday

SG should be going after the officials , he has works stature , he should be saying it will stop players coming here

Except, he did.

You felt the need to start another thread when we already had one about Gerrard saying this?

Fact is that it's a yellow card. Yes others have done it and should have been carded as well. However it is a definite yellow.

Alfie gave the ref the ammo I'm afraid.

Coz it's El Buf, no discretion and the ref shows no hesitation.

We are refereed differently, no doubt.

Mate you post some absolute shite on here.

Why is Alfie getting involved with a bunch of spotty teenagers pretending to be ultras? He should know better by now.

he should have celebrated with the Rangers fans behind the goal, no need to go anywhere near those Motherwell fans

all people are wanting calling out is the double standards as it's quite obvious that everybody who gestures to a crowd up here will not be booked for it

I was cringing when I saw Alfredo do it, as knew these bastards would use any excuse.

Alfie will be annoyed, but more at the Scottish game than at SG or Rangers, as it is patently obvious, we get reffed with a completely different ruleset to other teams.

Oppo players get to go through the back of our players (see Davis) and dont get so much as a talking to. Alfie fairly challenges for a ball, Motherwell player nicks in there first gets a sore one off Alfies studs. Sure it's a foul, but a yellow?

The thing is, we can talk about inconsistent referees, but Morelos did not need to do that and in doing so he’s given the ref the chance to do what he was so desperate to do. He needs to be smarter, focus on what’s controllable.

A yellow card.... close down football eh?

what a dignified silent way to act

ps: what’s the point complaining when we are reffed to different standards so just sit there and take everything we get and don’t even moan when they get away with murder

Jesus wept

Had to take my son to football so seen it on pop up on my phone before I seen the incident. Expected it to be very harsh but was a yellow card,

Think you need to breathe & have a can of juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back