How long for bricks?

MarkWayneHateley

thinking of buying bricks for special bears in my life , does anyone have a clue how long it takes and would it be etched by Christmas ?

Cheers bears

I got one for my daughters last year and the certificate gets sent out quite quickly but they say 6-8 weeks (depending on weather) for the brick to be scribed.

Thanks mate knows looks like I've left it too late for Christmas sadly . How much is each brick does anyone know

I ordered them for my kids Christmas. The certificate arrives in plenty of time. I just framed them and gave them that for Christmas. To be honest, I think it was closer to February before the brick was placed.

Does anyone know what panels are left ? My bricks were years ago and to my shame I know they're on the broomloan but I can't remember what panel I got.

The ones I'm buying for are older bears . I appreciate panels may be limited

I got one for my daughters last year and the certificate gets sent out quite quickly but they say 6-8 weeks (depending on weather) for the brick to be scribed.
Yep this
Did one for the wife’s birthday recently. Certificate comes out within a week

Yep this
Did one for the wife’s birthday recently. Certificate comes out within a week

That's good as long as I can get the certificates in time .

What are the chances of eye level bricks as it's elderly bears in buying for and don't want them having to crouch to the ground ?

I got a brick as a present last year for Christmas.
It cost £50
It was bought around this time of year and was in place January/ February.
They are now laying on walkways and they get the layers in for a session at a time when there is a bundle to lay.

I got a brick as a present last year for Christmas.
It cost £50
It was bought around this time of year and was in place January/ February.
They are now laying on walkways and they get the layers in for a session at a time when there is a bundle to lay.

Is it only walkways mate? I was hoping for eye level as they're eldely

That's good as long as I can get the certificates in time .

What are the chances of eye level bricks as it's elderly bears in buying for and don't want them having to crouch to the ground ?
Don’t think you get a choice of where it’s placed. It’s either wall or floor bricks you can choose from then they just get placed in next available space I think

Is it only walkways mate? I was hoping for eye level as they're eldely
I couldn't honestly say mate . What I do know is mine is in the Barcelona heros walkway .
I don't believe they give you a choice of location . However I'm pleased, very pleased with it and it helps the club . So it's win win:)

Back