How many away games have you been allocated?

Right once and for fecking all.

Scheme 1 Away games = league games OR any team we draw in the cup away from home (any of the two cups) so anyone who has had Livi in the cup has had a balloted away ticket, the same as people who have only had Killie or St Mirren or Ross County.

Semi/Final Priority - Nothing, absolutely nothing to do with away games or the CCCS totally different scheme. Everyone on it got Hearts Semi and then a ballot for the final.

I believe 13k on away CCCS and 26k on priority for Semi/Finals ( you don't have to tick away games for priority to Semi/Finals (obviously) but you do need to tick all competitive games at Ibrox so that means all early round domestic cup games and Europa games, both qualifiers and league.

the 13k on away scheme start afresh at the start of the season (everyone on 0) however the cat A/B games roll over so if you get a piggery ticket you won't (or you shouldn't) get one again till everyone has had one.
Cat B Hearts/Hibs and sheep is same as Cat A, once you have had a Cat A ticket you need to wait till the full 13k have had one, now I will guess the TO response today will be that everyone has had a Cat B game now and it's a fresh start as of the sheep game and will run over the next couple of years now till everyone has had a cat game however I am not buying that and I imagine it will a theory easily rebuffed as people will come forward saying they haven't had a cat B for 2 years or whatever.

*disclaimer the above is my interpretation of the schemes but may be wrong in parts and if so I apologise.

Anyone think given the allocation Livi should be taken out the scheme with members of the away scheme permitted to purchase that ticket separately? Would mean people only genuinely buying who were able to go and stops the tonnes of spares being posted up on the TO forum.

Means everyone’s allocation also wouldn’t just by default include a game anyone could pick up a spare for

Livi in the cup.
Hamilton on Sunday.

I really think the away scheme needs capped now, we'll be lucky to get 4 away games this season on the cccs.

If we happen to win the league or a trophy or 2 its going to rise again next year meaning it's almost pointless being on it at all.

Same with the semi/ final scheme.

Killie away which feels like years ago. Hopefully get Hibs away would be a great way to kick off the festive period!

I would assume all of those who have only got Livi away in the cup are not signed up for away league matches. I’ve had Hearts and St Johnstone in the league ballot and Livi, Hearts and Celtic in the cup ballot.
It’s 2 different schemes.
No it's not.

I'm willing to bet the people who don't understand the difference between the away scheme and the priority for semi and final tickets will be the same ones posting brain dead shite like is the Scottish Cup seeded:rolleyes:

Anyone think given the allocation Livi should be taken out the scheme with members of the away scheme permitted to purchase that ticket separately? Would mean people only genuinely buying who were able to go and stops the tonnes of spares being posted up on the TO forum.

Means everyone’s allocation also wouldn’t just by default include a game anyone could pick up a spare for

nonsense

Hearts, Hamilton, and Hearts semi.
We are still waiting for a league away only semi final in the cup,
Hearts.

Also had Livi in cup, semi and final.
5Zt.gif

I see the scum are trying to say we cant sell our allocation for the cup final and they are being handed more tickets, we could sell that stadium out twice !

It seems there has been issue with some payments being taken off according to Rangers Media

Back