How many bookings for an EL ban?

ssblue

Aribo now on 2 and a whole host of players on 1.

Presume it is 3 bookings gets a ban? If so Aribo should surely sit out the 2nd leg.

Relax. We should be OK with the cards next Thursday. Unlike the refs here when they come to Ibrox, most Euro referees tend to be homers.

Bollocks he had a good game Aribo was booked for timewasting , Morelos was unfortunate but perhaps it was accumulation. Only criticism I would have was booking Jack, he didn't do anything.

What part of a good game for a ref allows persistent late challenges including several stamps on standing foot. A tackle on Arfield was so late the linesman flagged for offside against us.,,,,

3 bookings translating into a suspension during the qualifiers is a joke. Playing from the 1st qualifier will mean you can easily have players picking up 3 books by the time round 3 and the play offs come around. Yet some teams only enter at these stages and have little to no chance of having the same disadvantage

3 bookings translating into a suspension during the qualifiers is a joke. Playing from the 1st qualifier will mean you can easily have players picking up 3 books by the time round 3 and the play offs come around. Yet some teams only enter at these stages and have little to no chance of having the same disadvantage

You get another suspension after 5 yellow cards as well.

Bollocks he had a good game Aribo was booked for timewasting , Morelos was unfortunate but perhaps it was accumulation. Only criticism I would have was booking Jack, he didn't do anything.
How many very late fouls did he let them off with? Do you write for the Sun?

Their Brazilian should’ve been off for his swipe at Jack. The decision to book Jack was Beaton-esque
It was also him who clattered into the back of a Rangers player and shoulvde been booked again for immediately before the tackle the Morelos got booked for.

Yes, that’s a very good point. Totally unfair.

The refs in the Rapid and Villarreal games at Ibrox last season certainly weren’t homers.
Apologies. Maybe my post was a wee bit clumsy. What I was trying to get over, albeit unsuccessfully, was when leaving Ibrox, after Euro games, the refereeing performance seemed to attract less criticism than at our league games.

Back