How many fans do we think are travelling to Holland?

Bertyboy69

As far as I can gather every man and his dog seems to be going. Looks like it will be more than we took to Vienna.

As far as I can gather every man and his dog seems to be going. Looks like it will be more than we took to Vienna.
Probably around 6000 meaning there will be 3500 without a ticket. Remember that in Vienna we had about 1500 who managed to get in the "home" end. That won't be the case in Rotterdam with only a hundred or so doing that.

I wonder how many ticketless Bears will go through to Rotterdam as I expect the majority will stay in Amsterdam. It shouldn't be anywhere near as mental as last time.

I think maybe 7 or 8 thousand. We have 28 booked up now I think, only 10 have tickets and are travelling through at the moment.

Probably around 6000 meaning there will be 3500 without a ticket. Remember that in Vienna we had about 1500 who managed to get in the "home" end. That won't be the case in Rotterdam with only a hundred or so doing that.

I wonder how many ticketless Bears will go through to Rotterdam as I expect the majority will stay in Amsterdam. It shouldn't be anywhere near as mental as last time.
The boys in our group that are ticketless are staying in Amsterdam, the vast majority of us thankfully got tickets on Wednesday due to having enough points.

10,000 at least.

I know of at least 5 or 6 lads going to Amsterdam who hardly even go to home games let alone away games.

Amsterdam is a city with lots of pubs but they don't all have tv's and some of these pubs are very small compared to Scottish ones. For the ones not going to Rotterdam it'd be wise to find a pub broadcasting the game early.

Crazy for any Bears to go to Rotterdam without a ticket.

Not known for being the most hospitable of fans are Feyenoord. Was bonkers there in 2002 and that was in the away end.

Ticketless Bears would be best advised staying put on The Dam and having a Party there IMO.

Why would people travel to Amsterdam to watch the game on TV?

Amsterdam is a city with lots of pubs but they don't all have tv's and some of these pubs are very small compared to Scottish ones. For the ones not going to Rotterdam it'd be wise to find a pub broadcasting the game early.
Not sure what its like now, but the Stones cafe was my favourite Amsterdam boozer, along with the Grasshopper

I don’t know, why would anyone go out of their neighbourhood to a pub to watch a game on telly. Unless of course they are getting a free pie and a roll.
Good enough reason as well as sitting amongst your own listening to folk music, well all the folk I know listen to it, Save you paying for Sky in the house.

Back