How many fans do we think are travelling to Holland?

They'll be somewhere in the region of 7-9k heading over imo, would be surprised if it was over the 10k figure. Hard to gauge though due to only having 2.5k tickets.

FWIW out of our travelling group of 17, only 6 of us have tickets so if that's replicated over the course it'll be huge travelling numbers.

Can't wait to sample the sights of Amsterdam and see us win at the De Kuip!
We are roughly the same, 15 in total and only 5 with tickets.

How to lose friends and alienate people, owning a pub beside Ibrox and being so argumentative isn't the best business model.
Is it only me that is not allowed an opinion on here?
The Louden is one of the best business models you will get and we are very proud of it.
Rangers fans love to argue, that's why so many on here are replying to my posts.
There would be no FF for all you that disagreed with people that have opinions
I don't have any friends and I don't and have never cared for personal popularity, as long as the fans like the pub.

To be fair he runs a great pub, and the fact the eyesore that was the Stadium Bar is no more is reason enough to be grateful to him. Doesn't seem to know when to rein it in on here tho'.
I'm bored and as long as people have a go at me, I am quite happy to entertain them ;)

The Louden is one of the best business models you will get and we are very proud of it.
Rangers fans love to argue, that's why so many on here are replying to my posts.
I don't have any friends and I don't and have never cared for personal popularity, as long as the fans like the pub.

Honestly, that makes me sad Marshall. Everyone should have friends.

My old man classed you as a mate

Ridiculous you can't have an opinion on here unless it's the same as the rest, nearly as bad as how some of you are that gullible, No wonder the latest Oxford Dictionary omitted the word ' Gullible' from this years edition, Shows you how bad this country has become.

I dont think its about having a different opinion, its about you constantly taking an almost deliberately different point of view in nearly every thread.

You should probably head to Amsterdam and get your hole because it looks like you need it.

I understand what they are doing, I just don't understand why there are doing it. travelling in winter to a place that will probably be colder than here, But takes all kinds

Not sure what you don´t get mate? Why are Rangers fans going to Amsterdam to party while it full of other Rangers fans? Not sure on the relevance of weather either! The short answer is because they enjoy it and not sure the need to question it

It's a lovely city, just no idea why you would go there to watch TV, of course people, might be taking advantage to go there when there are other Rangers fans in the Vicinity

They will travel in the hope of getting sorted over there. If they don’t get sorted they will have a few days away with their friends and fellow bears soaking up the atmosphere and able to relax away from the wife, weans and work. There’s 3 out of 9 of us traveling that haven’t got tickets for 4/5 hours out of 4 days they won’t be spending time with the group if they don’t get sorted, for over 90 hours they will be partying and enjoying themselves with everyone.

I dont think its about having a different opinion, its about you constantly taking an almost deliberately different point of view in nearly every thread.

You should probably head to Amsterdam and get your hole because it looks like you need it.
I suppose that is the level of conversation you are used to

I take it as a compliment that you believe I have a different opinion than the likes of yourself on here

Back