How many more of our league games do we have to suffer on Sky?

The 'red button' shambles wasn't available on Sky Go or their website.

People pay a fortune to these imbeciles and they fob us off on what was an important moment in our season.
Yeah thats a poor show then for those relying on Sky Go. They should have (and have done previously) put the post match reaction on SSN.

I am not actually a fan of the channel system they have in place these days as it always ends up with clashes. Preferred when it was just SS 1,2,3 etc then a special channel like F1 or NFL that way they had room for movement.

Eilidh Barbour and her 2 guests must have the easiest job on TV. Talk for 2 minutes, break, talk for 1 minute then a break.
Last night there was a longer than usual break then they came back on just to say the thoughts of Martindale is coming next... and cut to another advert.

Other than in the pub I cant remember the last time I watched a game on sky sports. Much prefer rangers tv. Tom Miller can get things wrong but overall hes a bear at heart and it's nice to hear that enthusiasm.

And for those wondering i subscribe to rtv so the club gets my money and i use a vpn to watch the games so I'm not stealing anything.

Yeah thats a poor show then for those relying on Sky Go. They should have (and have done previously) put the post match reaction on SSN.

I am not actually a fan of the channel system they have in place these days as it always ends up with clashes. Preferred when it was just SS 1,2,3 etc then a special channel like F1 or NFL that way they had room for movement.
Once they change the channel names it made it harder in terms of scheduling

Once they change the channel names it made it harder in terms of scheduling
Yeah its nice for marketing. Especially if you have a specific sport you really like, then you think wow 24/7 dedicated channel. In practice it hasn’t been great.

Yeah its nice for marketing. Especially if you have a specific sport you really like, then you think wow 24/7 dedicated channel. In practice it hasn’t been great.
Yeah hence why this season there been 2 aways not shown from us and 3 from them due to scheduling issues, under the number channel system that would not have been the case

Sounds like I'm in the minority that would rather watch the game on Sky than RTV. Its nothing against the RTV production or anything, its just the fact that buffering, screen freeze etc infuriates me far far more than any of the pish that dribbles from the mouth of Crocker or Walker.

If RTV was an actual TV channel instead of a stream then that would be ideal but until then give me Sky any day so I can see the full game and not worry about it cutting out or freezing.
The RTV experience has improved quite dramatically over the years. Cock up vs St Johnstone apart it has been flawless all season. If you use Chromecast is exactly like a TV channel, mate.

FWIW, Barbour is alright and Lovvell was a fairly decent and fair pundit tonight. Not really of a fan of the commentators so I’ll give you that.

Rory Hamilton and McCoist far better on BT Sport or, of course, Clive and Kevin Thomson on RTV. BT do also have Sutton though who is constantly trying to get a rise from our fans.

But at the end of the day, Sky have the rights and it’s better that they show our games than don’t. Only two of our away games haven’t been on live this season, you can’t complain at that all compared some other teams. At least can pay your £15 a month and know for sure that all the away league games are in the same place, rather than having to spend on multiple other channels like last season.
Disagree strongly. Barbour is a cnut. Watch the game where her and Crocker went all to get Alfie cited.

Always been my main issue. Rangers and Celtic fans are putting more money in than the majority of teams in the Premier League into Sky yet we see a small fraction of the money that teams who are a lot smaller than us are getting (ie Burnley/Palace/Fulham etc).

The expenses we put in contribute to what the Premier League is today. Hardly fair.

The TV deal that was negotiated was absolutely pathetic as well.
All fans pay exactly the same. Arguably, we get better value for money than most fans given the number of our games that are televised. Even if the coverage is shite.

Sky as an organisation are a parody.

You cant watch 10 minutes of their content without them telling you that your a racist PoS, stop breathing because your f-cking up the planet etc etc.

I certainly dont pay this sham corporation a penny for their product.

They are terrible. However, I was amazed when Walker called it a clear penalty last night.
It was the first game on Sky after we complained about the commentary en masse. He had his balls toed so called it mostly fair for a change. It won’t last

Walker is a walloper of the highest order but last night to be fair to him I didn't think he was that bad.

Don't get me wrong as I've posted before he should be nowhere near our games but he said it was a stonewall penalty for Alfie (although didn't say the same about Itten........) & when Crocker said Alfie's reaction to the yellow was "bizarre" Walker stuck up for him & said he should be praised.

Both are still a pair of absolute clowns but I thought Crocker was far worse last night. He was a disgrace.

Walker is a walloper of the highest order but last night to be fair to him I didn't think he was that bad.

Don't get me wrong as I've posted before he should be nowhere near our games but he said it was a stonewall penalty for Alfie (although didn't say the same about Itten........) & when Crocker said Alfie's reaction to the yellow was "bizarre" Walker stuck up for him & said he should be praised.

Both are still a pair of absolute clowns but I thought Crocker was far worse last night. He was a disgrace.
They both toned it down last

Not because they’re fair, but because their bosses asked them wind it in after the stink they created last time

It won’t last.

They both toned it down last

Not because they’re fair, but because their bosses asked them wind it in after the stink they created last time

It won’t last.

TBH I don't think Crocker did at all.

I thought he was far worse than Walker & I never thought I'd say that as I can't stand him with a passion "commentating" on our games.

FWIW, Barbour is alright and Lovvell was a fairly decent and fair pundit tonight. Not really of a fan of the commentators so I’ll give you that.

Rory Hamilton and McCoist far better on BT Sport or, of course, Clive and Kevin Thomson on RTV. BT do also have Sutton though who is constantly trying to get a rise from our fans.

But at the end of the day, Sky have the rights and it’s better that they show our games than don’t. Only two of our away games haven’t been on live this season, you can’t complain at that all compared some other teams. At least can pay your £15 a month and know for sure that all the away league games are in the same place, rather than having to spend on multiple other channels like last season.
The only thing about SKY when setting up at give them minimum assistance, commentator, back room staff, minimum hospitality, make them feel that their Constantly Unwelcome .

Disagree strongly. Barbour is a cnut. Watch the game where her and Crocker went all to get Alfie cited.
Barbour’s a fine presenter who knows the subject she is presenting well and is good at steering the discussion along. She also has a good rapport with Boydie.

Hayley McQueen was considerably easier on the eye but completely wooden as a presenter and had no interaction with the guests.

If course neither of the two can hold a candle to the lovely Emma Dodds

Barbour’s a fine presenter who knows the subject she is presenting well and is good at steering the discussion along. She also has a good rapport with Boydie.

Hayley McQueen was considerably easier on the eye but completely wooden as a presenter and had no interaction with the guests.

If course neither of the two can hold a candle to the lovely Emma Dodds
Laughable.

Another mentally challenged with agenda. The sooner she gets to fcuk the better

The only reason I put up with it,is to enjoy the pain of Crocker and Walker when we win. But I'd rather have an English commentator.

Back