How many nutmegs yesterday

I thought Brown was done 2-3 times but maybe my eyes still had tears of joy in them. Especially when Alfie done him

Never saw the one above but these are what I remember from yesterday. Left in a nice move from Kamara and the move that lead to Tav's shot. What a goal that would have been.
All the fly kicks and shoves will be ignored as focus will be on one player Morelos! Is it because of his skin? Religion? Team he plays for?
All of the above?

All the fly kicks and shoves will be ignored as focus will be on one player Morelos! Is it because of his skin? Religion? Team he plays for?
All of the above?
I'm really not a person who subscribes that the narrative against Alf is racist. But, Keevins' rant yesterday stunk of something close to that.
The old prick has been around for years and I can't remember him being as vicious about any player in Scotland. So, yes, I'd say yesterday's loss of composure from Keevins was because we won and his pantomime villain is somewhat different in appearance.

I'm really not a person who subscribes that the narrative against Alf is racist. But, Keevins' rant yesterday stunk of something close to that.
The old prick has been around for years and I can't remember him being as vicious about any player in Scotland. So, yes, I'd say yesterday's loss of composure from Keevins was because we won and his pantomime villain is somewhat different in appearance.
Neither do I but something is not right the way he is scrutinised as opposed to any other player?

I haven't listened yet but if he called Alfredo sneaky and praises Brown as Celtics greatest captain when he is the real elbow using shirt pulling stamp on dirty and provoking player who has bizarrely eluded cards throughout his career? How Keevins can slate Alfredo and turn a blind eye from what we all know that Brown gets off with?

Maybe Alfredo needs to learn how and know when to give back some treatment? However it would be interesting if Brown was as scrutinised and treated same as Alfredo?

Every season is the same regards Alfredo and questions should be asked! Little wonder he reacts imo just wish he was as fly as others!

Neither do I but something is not right the way he is scrutinised as opposed to any other player?

I haven't listened yet but if he called Alfredo sneaky and praises Brown as Celtics greatest captain when he is the real elbow using shirt pulling stamp on dirty and provoking player who has bizarrely eluded cards throughout his career? How Keevins can slate Alfredo and turn a blind eye from what we all know that Brown gets off with?

Maybe Alfredo needs to learn how and know when to give back some treatment? However it would be interesting if Brown was as scrutinised and treated same as Alfredo?

Every season is the same regards Alfredo and questions should be asked! Little wonder he reacts imo just wish he was as fly as others!
Alfredo cannot be fly.
He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Unfortunately way too many on FF have been lured in by the narrative. Leading up to half time yesterday the match thread were in uproar about his behavior. That is the tamest "out of control" footballer I've ever seen. To listen to some posters and media pundits you'd think he was running about chibbing people. Alf scowls; he's out of control.
He is the only player in Scotland who is constantly fouled and gets zero protection. In every game the guy plays there's at least one yellow card offense against him that goes unpunished.

I think wee Timpong two handed pushed him yesterday and it wasn't even a foul. He then has the tiniest nibble at Duffy who reacts by pushing him to the ground. The outcome was that both were booked. Alf must hold the world record for being involved in double bookings. If someone roughs him up and gets yellow carded he usually gets tossed in the book at the same time.
Does anyone doubt that had Duffy been doing the nibbling and Alf threw him to the ground that the result would have been a red card and no punishment to Duffy?
If you went back through all of Alf's games over the past few seasons you couldn't put together three killer tackles he's dished out. I can't actually think of one. Compare to Brown or Christie, who are both not that type of player.
Here's something else about Brown. He is regularly, and I mean regularly, humiliated and out muscled in Europe.
In Scotland it is a time honored tradition to have your two hard men in midfield battling things out. In almost a decade, apart from Rangers, I haven't seen one player in one team go after him. It's almost as if they have been told to keep out of his way.
So, here you have one of the worst "midfield generals" in European football given a decade long free pass by opposing Scottish teams. And media.
Said it before that without Rangers admin he'd be playing in the Championship.

Last edited:
Xenophobic.

Back