How many of our loan signings are actual “loans”?

AndythephotoDr

ive a feeling most if not all of our recent loan players are all permanent signings just waiting till we have season ticket money in the door. Don’t think any are likely to return to parent club.

Dalcio is on loan and I think will go unless he shows something in the youth set up, I never thought he was a first team starter when he arrived regardless of how it was reported.

What are your thoughts?

Goss is just a loan, unfortunately.

According to Les Ferdinand who is DoF @ QPR

Can see all staying with Goss going back. We should hopefully have Rossiter, McCrorie and Jack all fit for that role by them so plenty cover although his dead balls are something we have missed for years. Goss whips in a whicked ball that you would think with modern players would be a cert but we certainly have struggled for years.

My views:

Murphy 100% permanent
Cummings 90% permanent (will go back IF he doesn't perform)
Martin 50% chance - out of contract in the summer, Norwich have an option to extend but he's fallen out with the owners and would be free to go wherever.
Goss 0% chance - definitely going back to QPR

My views:

Murphy 100% permanent
Cummings 90% permanent (will go back IF he doesn't perform)
Martin 50% chance - out of contract in the summer, Norwich have an option to extend but he's fallen out with the owners and would be free to go wherever.
Goss 0% chance - definitely going back to QPR
I reckon Murphy, Cummings and Martin will all be Rangers players next season.

ive a feeling most if not all of our recent loan players are all permanent signings just waiting till we have season ticket money in the door. Don’t think any are likely to return to parent club.

Dalcio is on loan and I think will go unless he shows something in the youth set up, I never thought he was a first team starter when he arrived regardless of how it was reported.

What are your thoughts?
I'm scared the next transfer window is going to be a bit less eventful. We have our team for next year... almost.
Hopefully this 2nd half we kick ass and can still build again.

Cummings signing may be dictated by Morelos decision. If Alfie stays then Cummings may want to look elsewhere for a guaranteed starting spot. If not then he has a chance to be our starting forward.

Looking at our squad now, where the hell do we strengthen in the Summer? I reckon we would have a budget of several million to spend on just a couple of players.

I'm scared the next transfer window is going to be a bit less eventful. We have our team for next year... almost.
Hopefully this 2nd half we kick ass and can still build again.
Like others have said , most if not all will be our players at the start of next season and you never know, if Goss plays well we might even buy him but we have a good, relatively young squad that maybe only needs one real quality outfield player as most if not all our players can play in differing positions/formations so we would not put the players noses out of joint by buying a step up in quality for a certain position so really maybe Goss and/or another to replace Goss could be brought in.

Boy in my work who is best mates with Cummings says that Forrest have told him he Defo won't be in their plans. Hopefully we can make him permanent after the loan.:)

Looking at our squad now, where the hell do we strengthen in the Summer? I reckon we would have a budget of several million to spend on just a couple of players.[/QUOTE]

I’m more than happy with our team but most positions still need strengthened if we are to win the league next season.
Now we have the team at this high level we need to stop adding squad players and the next few signings need to be better than our team today.
It’s a great position to be in, we have finally got a team that looks good from 1-11

Back