How many of the mhutants will be wearing this.

buzzardbear244

Just can't see many of these on display at the chamber of secrets!!
c1_000000000001118365.jpg

Remember the days they'd stoat about with green,white and yellow flags... haahhaahaaaahaaa
I remember the days they had an away top with a big brown zig zag accross it and were sponsored by people's Ford.

"its no brown its Marsh green"

OK then, what about the red white and blue sponsor?

"its no fkn red, its orange"

OK, so you've got orange and blue on a celtc top then?

"Naw we fckn huvny"

Arseholes!

We know why they really have orange tops . Disgraceful anti Irish Catholic racism on display at Hampden.

From Ireland.

Bit..bit..its no orange...

Its gold

The intellectual halfwits will not even regognise the orange segment in the ROI flag

Rangers get an orange strip, it's sectarian according to certain people.
Like to see them justify ROI's orange strip.

I remember the days they had an away top with a big brown zig zag accross it and were sponsored by people's Ford.

"its no brown its Marsh green"

OK then, what about the red white and blue sponsor?

"its no fkn red, its orange"

OK, so you've got orange and blue on a celtc top then?

"Naw we fckn huvny"

Arseholes!

Sure that's voted as one of the worst football kits ever, even if it wasn't theirs.

Fucking eyesore.

I think their marketing guy must want paid off, it's the only logical reason he's created an Ireland top that's nailed on to be their worst seller of all time.
Could only be funnier if the label said Made In Belfast by Harland & Wolff.
B-D

I think their marketing guy must want paid off, it's the only logical reason he's created an Ireland top that's nailed on to be their worst seller of all time.
Could only be funnier if the label said Made In Belfast by Harland & Wolff.
B-D
He should do a job swap with the marketing guy at the IFA, our new ‘Harland & Wolff’ inspired away top is getting dogs abuse from the fans!

I wonder how many of the thick mutants actually know that the orange in their beloved tricolor literally represents the protestant minority that supported King William of Oranage.

The fhilth have a strange relationship with the colour orange,Last seasons semi final had 10,000 of them waving flags that were one third orange in fact there was probably as much orange in the Peado end as there was in the Rangers end at kick off.

The fhilth have a strange relationship with the colour orange,Last seasons semi final had 10,000 of them waving flags that were one third orange in fact there was probably as much orange in the Peado end as there was in the Rangers end at kick off.

They are mental. Waving a flag with the colour Orange included, then yelling about Orange basturts. :))

Back