How many points is it now really?

I think another 25 or so points will do it, especially if we at least match them in the remaining games between the sides.

When we went 10 in front, folk said it was only really 4.
When we went 16 in front, folk said it was only really 7.
When we went 19 in front, folk said it was only really 10.
Now we're 20 in front, and folk have stopped counting!
You made an arse of that :D but it's easy done :)

I’m bamming the mentally challengeds up the now. Getting them back for their shitey 10 in a row songs.
I’m just giving it “ooooohhh 1 in a row, 1 in a row”

Get it right fucking up them.

We are 20 points ahead, 23 points come 2pm tomorrow and that’s how many points we are ahead. They aren’t guaranteed to win fuckall games in hand, so let’s all just enjoy watching them implode as the games and weeks go on.

For me, it’s wrapped up tomorrow. Over confident? Maybe, but on the form we and they are in, no team comes back from the deficit.

Saw this online... "Are they still going on about “aye but we’ve three games in hand?”
20 points in front, Celtic have 17 games to play. They might not catch us if we stopped playing"

It has effectively been an 18 point swing from this time last season. We are 8 points better off than we were after 23 games last season, they are at least 10 worse off than they were after 23 games last year.

There is every chance they drop points away to Livi, they did last season, they already have this season.

All we need to do now is decide on the anthem, League flags coming home or cheerio 10 in a row B-)B-)B-)

I’m bamming the mentally challengeds up the now. Getting them back for their shitey 10 in a row songs.
I’m just giving it “ooooohhh 1 in a row, 1 in a row”

Get it right fucking up them.

We are 20 points ahead, 23 points come 2pm tomorrow and that’s how many points we are ahead. They aren’t guaranteed to win fuckall games in hand, so let’s all just enjoy watching them implode as the games and weeks go on.

For me, it’s wrapped up tomorrow. Over confident? Maybe, but on the form we and they are in, no team comes back from the deficit.
Mate even if we lose tomorrow it's over. We won every game in December. January was the make or break month. We've already beat the sheep and their two draws mean we can afford a slip up of our own.

What is the records points total for winning the league (biggest gap)?

Back