How many points is it now really?

Screenshot_3639.png

We only have one problem and that is Covid. Duncaster has not ruled out declaring the season null and void. Until the scum can not possibly catch us then the virus could win the league if things get worse and players go down with Covid. The scum might well catch the virus and sacrifice themselves just to stop us. We need to keep playing as only the virus and the SAF/SPL can beat us.

If my maths is correct then we can win the league at Parkhead if:
- We win all our games up until then (I think we will drop pts somewhere)
- They have one more slip up.

Without their slip up. We would leave Parkhead with a 17 pt gap with 18 to play for.

To win it by the End of February we need them to drop 11 more points over their next 9 fixtures, assuming we win all the time. This was my prediction. But if my maths is correct I think it's a long shot to drop 11 pts between now and then.

Right now it's 20 points.

They have 2 games in hand as of tonight.

So we are at worst 14 ahead of them tonight.

In fact, it’s bordering on being effectively 15 with our huge goal difference advantage.

However, I won’t confuse things more. 14 points behind is now the closest they can get by winning their games in hand.

What a lead. Timplosion. And who’s to say it won’t get worse on Wednesday. LOL

We only have one problem and that is Covid. Duncaster has not ruled out declaring the season null and void. Until the scum can not possibly catch us then the virus could win the league if things get worse and players go down with Covid. The scum might well catch the virus and sacrifice themselves just to stop us. We need to keep playing as only the virus and the SAF/SPL can beat us.
Bollocks mate, Boris is pressing ahead with the vaccine so that we can celebrate 55 with bonfires, street parties and parades.B-D

When we went 10 in front, folk said it was only really 4.
When we went 16 in front, folk said it was only really 7.
When we went 19 in front, folk said it was only really 10.
Now we're 20 in front, and folk have stopped counting!
Don’t forget they were guaranteed to win the 2 old firm games when it was 16 points and the two in hand that they will win so it was only really 4 but now it might be 8 and they will win every game until the end of season and we will lose another 3 apart from the games against them. It’s pretty simple really. In Neic we have faith up the ra.

Realistically we won't win every game from now until the end of the season.

I think we'll win it by around 15 points.
For that to happen, mentally challengeds would need to win their two games in hand and pretty much match us in the remaining games. Don't see that happening myself to be honest.

I keep thinking that, every time we've kicked a ball over the last 5 or 6, we've got to drop points at some point.

We just keep going though... Alfie hitting a bit of form, Jack coming back... I think we might just keep winning.

23 points ahead until their games are played the way they are playing they points are not guaranteed

We won't but they will drop a lot more points than us so it will be more than 15

It’s gonna be the biggest margin since Barnes/dalgleish dream team. Who would have thought back in august that all our worries and fears of them being to lord over us for eternity would be done and dusted in January. Thank the lord!

At this rate we could squeeze in a wee admin and still win the leauge.
I know it is probably just me, but I think that is a fucking terrible post. Something the mentally challengeds are howling about and praying for even though there is zero chance of it happening.

Given where we have been and what we are on the cusp of, it is a very poor joke imo.

Are you calling me a mentally challenged Rupert? :eek:

That my friend is fighting talk

clearly talking about the orcs in my post and mentioned puggy who i was quoting as i d slightly misread his post and not looking to offend another bear .
really no idea winkie how you took anything else out of that . :rolleyes:

It has effectively been an 18 point swing from this time last season. We are 8 points better off than we were after 23 games last season, they are at least 10 worse off than they were after 23 games last year.

There is every chance they drop points away to Livi, they did last season, they already have this season.

All we need to do now is decide on the anthem, League flags coming home or cheerio 10 in a row B-)B-)B-)
Megamix

Back