How many SPFL clubs have congratulated us so far?

Been checking Twitter. Haven’t seen anything. Are all their social teams off today ?

Oh wait.....2 teams were playing today, surely their social team would’ve been about?
Excellent post. Wasn't last season but I saw a compilation of tweets congratulating the scum on a tainted title a couple years back from some no mark clubs. Ross County, Stranraer, Stirling Albion and the like. Wish I'd screenshoted it back then and compared it to now. Tbh I think it's a testament to us that we are hated by the traitorous Nat scum in this country, mentally challenged or not.

Now that their social teams must be back, any congratulory wishes from our SPFL competitors?

Theres nothing worse in life than insincerity, would you really want a congrats from these people?

Rangers have done this all themselves, against all the odds and all the efforts of these many clubs to stop us.

So a Royal FU to anyone who wants to say well done and we'll see you on the battlefield soon enough.

Honest to god, why do people want other teams to love us, it’s fu.cking embarrassing

I hope the other 41 teams are raging we won it, not an insincere tweet for PR purposes. People are bizarre, we slag Celtic fans for their “love me please” attitude

Honest to god, why do people want other teams to love us, it’s fu.cking embarrassing

I hope the other 41 teams are raging we won it, not an insincere tweet for PR purposes. People are bizarre, we slag Celtic fans for their “love me please” attitude
I dont think he was asking anyone to love us just if any had said well done to the manager and players, not the most important issue right enough op never said it was though.

Not sure why you need to bring the Celtic fans up all the time some of us dont really listen to them or care what they say or think about anything.

Have I missed something here?

Why would our opponent’s take to social media to congratulate us?

And why would we want them to?

Think you’ve misunderstood mate. I think the point being made is that other clubs’ hatred of us means they can’t even bring themselves to show some basic manners. No one actually wants their congratulations. They can all stick it right up their arses.

If they don’t come out and congratulate us soon it’s just gonna take all the shine off this last weekend for me.

I dont think he was asking anyone to love us just if any had said well done to the manager and players, not the most important issue right enough op never said it was though.

Not sure why you need to bring the Celtic fans up all the time some of us dont really listen to them or care what they say or think about anything.

Wait for the clamour on here about a guard of honour in the coming 12 days.

There’s a % of our fans that want everyone to love us and it’s absolutely nauseating. Not saying the original poster on here is one but a look at social media shows fans want to be loved. It’s pathetic

Wait for the clamour on here about a guard of honour in the coming 12 days.

There’s a % of our fans that want everyone to love us and it’s absolutely nauseating. Not saying the original poster on here is one but a look at social media shows fans want to be loved. It’s pathetic
Not love. Basic sportsmanship. Remember that phrase ‘sporting integrity’ they bleat about?

Not love. Basic sportsmanship. Remember that phrase ‘sporting integrity’ they bleat about?

What does a guard of honour and our fans wanting to be loved have to do with sporting integrity?

I don’t care about sportsmanship, only thing I care about is the fact we’ve won 55 and stopped 10. Fans should be watching videos of the celebrations rather than trawling social media waiting for other SPFL teams to make an insincere post congratulating us

The news has travelled all the way to Antwerp, Hamburg and whatever galaxy Capt. James T. Kirk is currently in, yet doesn't appear to have made it locally. Baffling.

Back