How many SPFL clubs have congratulated us so far?

What does a guard of honour and our fans wanting to be loved have to do with sporting integrity?

I don’t care about sportsmanship, only thing I care about is the fact we’ve won 55 and stopped 10. Fans should be watching videos of the celebrations rather than trawling social media waiting for other SPFL teams to make an insincere post congratulating us
I’m not bothered about guards of honour mate. The thread title is about clubs congratulating the champions. Sporting integrity means a few things and one is to respect your opponents and be fair and that can happen in lots of ways. Saying ‘well done’ to your opponent is a way of showing it . The fact these people have bleated about sporting integrity but show none is the point being made. No one is trawling social media looking for a pat on the head. They are pointing out what a bitter set of clubs there are in this country. Fans can watch videos or make them or go on social media looking for anything they want - it’s not North Korea.

Waiting on Doncaster Mulranney and Petrie saying their congratulations to us

They couldn’t get their congratulations out quick enough when Celtic won it last season by video call

I'm not sure how much I'd care - if at all - if every club in Scotland sent us congratulations
(which of course they won't)

But looking back on previous 'etiquette', generally accepted traditions & the spirit of fair competition - not just in our wee backwater - but in other countries as well - it does tell a story & gives a good indication of just how pathetic, insular & hypocritical those involved are

Not that I give a tinker's curse - or even expected anything different

Been checking Twitter. Haven’t seen anything. Are all their social teams off today ?

Oh wait.....2 teams were playing today, surely their social team would’ve been about?
Who cares? No team congratulated Celtic when they won it, I wouldn’t want them nor should they congratulate us.

I'm not sure how much I'd care - if at all - if every club in Scotland sent us congratulations
(which of course they won't)

But looking back on previous 'etiquette', generally accepted traditions & the spirit of fair competition - not just in our wee backwater - but in other countries as well - it does tell a story & gives a good indication of just how pathetic, insular & hypocritical those involved are

Not that I give a tinker's curse - or even expected anything different
Just another example really how we can't ever rely on support from any other club.

%^*& the lot of them.

More WWE Wrestlers have given us Congrats, I'm not a Fan of wrestling but their Millions of followers is far more important in spreading the news.
Very true, good marketing opportunities there for a tie - in with Drew the WWE champ; if the club wanted to look down that avenue.

Aye I am gutted that fucking Motherwell haven’t sent us a wee tweet or even a card with a bunch of flowers.

Well, if you think about that and what may go through their minds?

All these small wee clubs saw us being stripped to bones and thrown in amongst them. Saw our money filling their small coffers and maybe wonder how all those people still supported us, numbers that they never have achieved, for one reason or another. We passed them by without much of a glance, bar the odd moment of small club glory against a skeleton of a Rangers team (compared to days gone by or now), a moment that will be talked about in the local pub or pubs, if that have more than one. They reverted back to normal once we had left their leagues, that self-interested Scottish clan mentality about grabbing money and keeping the knife at the ready ... remember The Vote.

Then came those clubs who had at least some stature in days gone by, Dunfermline, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United et al. In a similar way, they celebrated any win against us like they actually had achieved something great, while back in the shadows of their meagre trophy rooms there was gnashing of teeth and wailing at the moon, how we still eased passed them over the years, despite being held back by Ashley and his lackeys. How desperate they and now the likes of Aberdeen must look as they, over the course of our absence hardly managed to fulfill any hope that had when voting us out. That "New Firm" team of underachievers, who let the likes of St. Johnstone, Ross County and even ICT grab nigh any cup that the Scum threw away. How they were bypassed in top six placings by the (even more) provincial clubs time and again, quite a few even dropped into 2nd tier.

No, I expect no real praise or even grudging acceptance from those failures, who will keep safe distancing from anyone but their own interest, grumbling in the shadows and pray for their next wee success in a cup upset or about a league point won.

Kudos to those who jump over their shadows.

I’m not bothered about guards of honour mate. The thread title is about clubs congratulating the champions. Sporting integrity means a few things and one is to respect your opponents and be fair and that can happen in lots of ways. Saying ‘well done’ to your opponent is a way of showing it . The fact these people have bleated about sporting integrity but show none is the point being made. No one is trawling social media looking for a pat on the head. They are pointing out what a bitter set of clubs there are in this country. Fans can watch videos or make them or go on social media looking for anything they want - it’s not North Korea.

Did we send out a tweet congratulating St Johnstone the other week?

Theres nothing worse in life than insincerity, would you really want a congrats from these people?

Rangers have done this all themselves, against all the odds and all the efforts of these many clubs to stop us.

So a Royal FU to anyone who wants to say well done and we'll see you on the battlefield soon enough.
too right mate .100%

Gibraltar side St Joseph also tweeted congrats, alongside pics of their players and staff in and around the stadium when they were here for the 2nd leg 6-0 Europa League qualifier. They seemed quite taken by the awesome Ibrox Stadium

Back