How many teams do you support?

Turd Ferguson

I was talking to a yank the other day, and he was bemoaning the loss of nfl TV from his cable plan. "who do you support?" I asked. "Green Bay, New York...". He rattled off about 5 clubs that he supported for various reasons. "what do you do when when they play each other?", "I just support who's winning". Mental.
I support Rangers, and look out for my home town team, and my mum's home town team. The likelihood of them ever playing each other is very slim.

Rangers.

Don’t mind seeing Liverpool win due to my uncle but you can really only support one team

Last edited:
Rangers only for me but admit to having a soft spot for my home town team Ards, though wouldn’t call mysel a supporter. It’s quite normal in NI to have 3 teams, English, Scottish and Irish League.

People never u see stood it when I lived in London and I said I only supported The Rangers.
“You must have an English club”
Nope, there’s ones I Leila to see beat others but that’s usually because of a player or manager I hate

Only one team puts me through the highest highs and the lowest lows. There are other teams I may prefer to win when watching buy I don't really care. Rangers will always be the only one I will ever care about.

For football, just Rangers.
I follow Glasgow Warriors for rugby and Glasgow Clan for ice hockey.

Rangers first and foremost.

I also follow my local team ballymena when im not over in Scotland at a rangers game. But if rangers and ballymena ever met competitively then I’d be calling ballymena all the sheep shaggers of the day :))

Rangers
Portsmouth
Chicago Bears

’follow’ a few other teams in that I want them to win and will look out their results

I was talking to a yank the other day, and he was bemoaning the loss of nfl TV from his cable plan. "who do you support?" I asked. "Green Bay, New York...". He rattled off about 5 clubs that he supported for various reasons. "what do you do when when they play each other?", "I just support who's winning". Mental.
I support Rangers, and look out for my home town team, and my mum's home town team. The likelihood of them ever playing each other is very slim.

Rangers and Lazio. Have season tickets for both.

My missus mate supports motherwell and man u, I suppose when you support a local team you’re more like to follow a big One but I’ve been going to Italy since a child in my defence.

Rangers are the only team I support. New York Yankees, LA Lakers and Oakland Raiders I'm a fan of

I can watch almost any game of football and I really don't care who wins as long as it's a decent game but I only support 1 team

Moved to London in 1984 , started following Millwall 1990 so I'm one of those odd balls with 2 teams

Back