How many teams do you support?

Rangers &Chelsea as I was a regular at the Bridge when I lived in London.
Always follow the Shettleston Juniors score.

Rangers and Sunderland I go and watch

Queen of the South I now really follow although I seen them play around 60 times over the years

All down to family connections

1. Rangers
2. Calgary Flames (NHL).

There's a few football teams that I like to see winning for different reasons but I'm not passionate about

One. Rangers.

Any other interest I have in other teams is just for fun to pass the time when we aren’t playing.

Rangers are the only club and the only football i watch and wouldn't have it any other way.

I only really watch Rangers now, and if it wasn't for Rangers I don't think I'd watch any football whatsoever.

One and one only.
There are some other teams I like to see win , but don’t feel the same way when they lose as I do when Rangers do.

Rangers and rangers only, when I first moved to Belfast I couldn’t believe it when I asked people and they would rattle off 3 or 4 teams to me

I only support Rangers but I’ve other clubs I like and would follow their result and stuff like Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Dortmund.

Will go and watch Carlisle when Rangers aren't playing and always look out for their result.
Also want to see Linfield and Hamburg win

Only truly emotionally invested in Rangers. Have a bit of a soft spot for Everton, Forest & Juventus but it’s not the same as being a real supporter.

I support one football team and that is Rangers. Take an interest in others but don't support them. Actively support teams in other sports though.

Other than Rangers, none.

In fact I get bored with most other football on TV due to having no vested interest in other teams.

There’s one or two teams I like to see do well, but only one team I support and only one team whose results can actually affect my mood.

Rangers first and foremost of course. As a kid though it was sort of expected to have an English team and mine was and still is Liverpool. I get along to their supporters club when I can to watch their games but I wouldn't do that if it clashed with a Rangers game.

I have no time for people who claim to support more than one football team.

Bit harsh mate, although i am the same as yourself in that i don't support anyone else.

We have plenty of good English & Ulster fans in our support who have a local team but have got into us due to family or even just for the fact we're the quintessential British club.

On the flipside though (and probably hypocritical of me ) i don't understand why a ny born & bred Scottish Rangers fan would feel the need to support another team unless it was due to family reasons.

I can never imagine having anywhere near the same strength of feeling for any team other than Rangers (or whoever is playing the mentally challengeds).

Support? obviously only Rangers!
"Enjoy following" is an entirely different matter, I've got favourite teams worldwide for a whole load of reasons and because I don't "support" them, I can occasionally change my mind!
As a very wise man once said, you can change your religion, your politics and even your sex but you can never change the team that you support!

One: Rangers.

Other football teams I like are Hamburg, Real Madrid and Ajax.
I also wish Liverpool well because of the Gerrard connection.

Other sporting teams I like are Miami Dolphins and New York Rangers.

Rangers season ticket holder and Member at Chelsea, go down to Chelsea about 4 times a season either when wer'e away or playing on Sunday.

Back