How many teams do you support?

You cannot support more than 1 club, a soft spot for others, but you surely can only support 1.

Rangers and my local irish league club Coleraine, although it's more just something to do on a Saturday if Rangers arnt playing. It doesn't ruin my day if they lose. Rangers lose and it ruins my whole fu(king week

Honestly 1. Used to follow Scotland but couldn't care less about them now.

I obviously support everyone They play for 90 mins.

Rangers.

Also look in and hope some others have won. i.e Hamburg, Linfield, Crusaders (as long as not playing the blues). Tomorrow Im supporting Lazio (another good club ;-) )

Rangers.

I love watching leagues around the world but I genuinely have no like or interest in any other football team in world football.

Only support Rangers but quite like a few teams Chelsea, Ajax, Hamburg, Inter Milan. But ultimately I couldn't really care if they win lose or draw

Just Rangers for me, used to be fairly passionate about Scotland but that wore off as the 90's progressed, if it wasn't for Rangers I've little doubt I'd have no interest in football at all these days.
The same here. Nae interest in any other club. Used to like Chelsea in the eighties. Then the russian took over and it wasn’t the same. Money’s ruined many a fine club.

Two clubs for me - Rangers and York City.
Mum was from Glasgow and Dad from the North Riding.
Lived in York since 1964 and started going that year.
First Rangers game also that season.
Never been any conflict of interest - and unlikely that there ever will be.

Rangers and Real Mallorca.
They've been through their own troubles recently with finances and spiv owners.
Now back in La Liga and beating Real Madrid at the weekend. I was delighted with that, but had it been Rangers I'd probably still be out on the lash celebrating now!
I did go to a Mallorca European away before my first with Rangers.

Aside from that, The Cleveland Indians.

Rangers.

People in my work usually list Rangers and one other English team. If they were to meet in European competition, you'd be supporting both teams which just defeats the point for me.

I also follow the results of Chelsea, Hamburg and lazio and have been to Chelsea and Hamburg games in the past and would like to go to a lazio game soon.
I also plan on going to a legia Warsaw before this season finishes

Rangers.

I look out for Fiorentina, Bordeaux, Hamburg, fc Midtjlland- Just because the club treated the Rangers fans well.

And Dennistoun Waverley :)

Used to look out for the Gunners but just can't face them with you know who in the team.

Last edited:
Went home and away watching Blackburn (got pally with a few Gers through the UEFA Cup match at Celtic and went up 3/4 times a season for a few years) for about 15 years but then moved abroad in 2006 and lived in Spain and Germany before coming back to England in 2015. Very disillusioned with English football now and go over Germany about once a month following Hansa Rostock, enjoy seeing new stadiums and respect the way they do things a lot. Also go watching Lancaster when I can as I was born there and it feels more like football when I was young. Been all over the place last 10 years watching random matches and seeing the Clubs I heard about as a kid, nearly done the lot now to be honest.

I like lots of teams - Valencia, Sampdoria, Ajax, Porto, Sparta Prague.

But I only support one.

This is such a USA/Asia question where they don't seem to know how to follow a team through thick and thin and change allegiance due to performance from season to season,

ridiculous,

there is only one team!!

Rangers and Norwich City because I was born down there.
Alan Brazil is the anti-christ as far as I am concerned.

Maybe I'm just being dramatic but I don't have the energy - even if I wanted to - to support another team. Supporting Rangers is everything.

Rangers and Chelsea which has been local team for 32 years albeit now closer to Fulham but still walkable to the Bridge.
Season Tickets at Chelsea and Rangers but Rangers v Chelsea no debate. Given up seats next week v Manure as clashes with us on TV

Rangers every day of the week.

I live in Melbourne and i've got a season ticket for Melbourne Victory but i lose no sleep if they don't win.

You can't really split the love and passion you have over more than one club in my opinion.

Only support Rangers, but look for the Queen's Park and Stranraer scores, local teams at one time or another. Never had any feelings for either of them during "the journey" and was raging when Stranraer equalised in the last minute to ruin the 100% record.

Rangers and Norwich City because I was born down there.
Alan Brazil is the anti-christ as far as I am concerned.
the-bright-red-face-of-a-bald-uakari-resting-on-the-head-of-an-amazonian-indian,2240154.jpg

Back