How many teams do you support?

I support Rangers but have a soft spot for Linfield, Chelsea and Hamburg. Dont get upset if any of the last 3 get beat, but like to hear they are doing well.

I have no time for people who claim to support more than one football team.

Posted this before.

Wherever I was stationed I used to go along and "support" my local team.
So, in order it was:
Aldershot
Arminia Beilefeld (Almost 6 years) (I sometimes took long weekends to get home for games)
Gillingham
Hertha Berlin
Aldershot
Dover (non league)
Hertha Berlin
Swindon Town
Chelsea
Chester City.

I then did 2 years in Ballykelly so got to quite a few games at Ibrox. The gallant lads of the UDR somehow were able to get tickets for Rangers cup games.
From there I was posted to Scotland so was able to get full use of my season ticket

Rangers & Chelsea

Good win last night.

Just tonight to go.

Always had a soft spot for Barca cause of Ronaldo

Only Rangers. I go through phases of liking to see other teams do well for a variety of reasons but that’s not supporting them.

For me, to be a supporter it has to bother you when they don’t win. It ruins my day when we draw or get beat, but I can’t say that for any other team.

I only support Rangers.

I have preferences for others, but I would be neither up nor down depending on their results. It baffles me how a grown man can support multiple clubs.

Posted this before.

Wherever I was stationed I used to go along and "support" my local team.
So, in order it was:
Aldershot
Arminia Beilefeld (Almost 6 years) (I sometimes took long weekends to get home for games)
Gillingham
Hertha Berlin
Aldershot
Dover (non league)
Hertha Berlin
Swindon Town
Chelsea
Chester City.

I then did 2 years in Ballykelly so got to quite a few games at Ibrox. The gallant lads of the UDR somehow were able to get tickets for Rangers cup games.
From there I was posted to Scotland so was able to get full use of my season ticket

Sorry, as I said I have no time for it.

Obviously Rangers first and foremost, but used to make it to a couple of Leeds games a season so still actively follow them too.

When I still lived up north, my Dad used to take me to watch Ross County, and then Montrose when we moved down here but I don't particularly look out for their results now.

In football, only Rangers.

I look out for the results for the amateur team from my home town though.

Also don't mind seeing Hamburg do well, had a cracking visit there a few seasons back.

Rangers
Kilbirnie Ladeside.

I have a soft spot for Fiorentina, and only because I remember their fans being brilliant at Ibrox.

Support Rangers have a soft spot for Greenock Morton, Glenavon, and Spurs. Used to follow Scotland, but would not open my curtains if they played in the front garden

Rangers and Scotland (although not as much as before with the latter). Like to see St Mirren doing well having grown up near Paisley (unless playing us) and always keep an eye out for Everton's results.

Only one for me.

However, my boy is 9, Rangers daft, but he has a 'team' he wants to win in when watching other European leagues.
Juve
Barca
Bayern
PSG
Arsenal.

Barring Arsenal, just a wee glory hunter who likes excuses to ask for football strips.

I don't have the time, energy or money for more than 1 club.
Imagine logging into 2 FF platforms after both teams lost...%^*& that negativity in your life. No thank you, ones enough

Rangers

Pollok FC in recent years after taking a walk to Newslandfield one sunny day a couple of years ago.

Did try get into following Chelsea, but found out I couldn't really be bothered with it.

Rangers

Used to have a season book at chelsea as getting up the road to see Rangers was next to impossible, and had a soft spot for Chelsea for years

wrapped the season book this year though. Too expensive and I'm not emotionally enough invested in it to justify it. Will watch them if they're on tv and look out for their results but if there was ever a decision to be made on who to prioritise then its Rangers all day long.

Dont see why cùnts get fucking sanctimonious about supporting more than one team. If I move to Madrid and want to see some football live does it make me any less a rangers supporter if I decided that I was going to take on a season book at Atletico? Some blowhard wankers in here

Rangers and Chelsea. Also look out for Pollok juniors scores as my grandad took me to watch them when I was a wee boy.

Just rangers for me.

Never supported any other team in my life. Been too a few games too watch different teams. But born a bluenose.

Rangers and only Rangers.

I have a relative who is a pro footballer so I take an interest in whoever he plays for but I don't 'support'
his team.

WATP

Only Rangers. I go through phases of liking to see other teams do well for a variety of reasons but that’s not supporting them.

For me, to be a supporter it has to bother you when they don’t win. It ruins my day when we draw or get beat, but I can’t say that for any other team.

pretty much said it perfectly for me. The only other team that has that same effect on me as Rangers does, is the Denver Broncos. But that is a totally different sport obviously.

I don't see how you can support more than one team in the same sport, unless its international and club team. I like to see Scotland do well but if/when they inevitably disappoint, it doesn't affect me as such.

I know a guy who literally has a favourite club in every country. It irritates the life out of me when he posts all over his facebook about it.

I'll use that often repeated qoute from the 80's movie Highlander, "There can be only one".

I have never really got into supporting other sides although there have been times down the years when I looked forward to certain sides games being shown live simply because I enjoyed how they played. Man Utd at their peak under SAF were a joy to watch at home in CL, games played at such pace and intensity.

1, couldnt deal with anymore stress, hassle, fights, fallouts, in fact can hardly bear it with 1.

Rangers the only team I support.
There are a number of teams I’d say I have a soft spot for for various reasons and I’ll look out for their results but if those teams ever faced rangers I’d want them beaten.

teams in Scotland I have soft spot for.

Hearts - loads of ex Rangers there back in the day when I was kid and first getting into football.

Kilmarnock - my current local team

QOTS - as I’m from Dumfriesshire

others I like from afar is Liverpool, Manchester United again mainly due to links to Scottish players in past

I’m a Rangers supporter, first/last/everything.

Ours is the only result that affects my life.

When I worked at Liverpool, theirs did too but more professionally than emotionally.

That said, I have a team I favour over the rest in every single major league in Europe.

I can’t watch a game neutrally. I blame cable, gazetta and growing up on Eurogoals.

Back