How many titles in your lifetime?

cairngorm

This will be by 24th top tier title plus 3 lower league titles which are an important part of our history

Last edited:
born in 77 , so 18 i think - first one i remember was up at pittodrie in 87.
I remember a few of the 9iar- last day v dons at Ibrox. The clincher for 9 at tannadice.
Then the 5-1 v dunfermline, then obvs helicopter sunday.
This one- i will never forget

Born summer 88. 16 titles. Feel very fortunate to have witnessed the latter years of our 9iar.

February 88 for me - we actually lost 2-0 to Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup the day I was born - and my first game was seeing us clinch 4IAR with a win over St. Mirren at Ibrox (that also relegated those bastards). Can remember Hateley being my hero when I was wee, but it's the latter years of 9IAR I remember clearly.

February 88 for me - we actually lost 2-0 to Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup the day I was born - and my first game was seeing us clinch 4IAR with a win over St. Mirren at Ibrox (that also relegated those bastards). Can remember Hateley being my hero when I was wee, but it's the latter years of 9IAR I remember clearly.
All great memories from my childhood also mate. Remember my maw taking me down to the cricket ground when my dad was working to get the squad autographs.

20 top flight & 3 lower leagues. This will be the 21st in my lifetime but the 19th I can remember having been born in 1970.

It will definitely be the most cherished, the most gratifying, the most heartfelt & hardest celebrated I have known.

13 but this one will be the first I could legally drink and be in a pub! Sadly that still won’t be happening at this rate.

21 , I can’t remember the 75 , 76 titles , I can hardly remember 1978 other than mcCloy swinging on the bar in the cup final

I was present in pittodrie in 1987 & that has always been the most special title for me.

This one might just eclipse it tho , it’s been a long hard 10 years

Just the 14 for me.

The 15th will be the sweetest and most emotional for me. First without my granda and my old man, first with my son. Tears and snotters.

30 tomorrow so I’ve seen a fair few.

This years, however, will mean more to me than all the others combined.

Back