How many?

Bluenose Whistler

How many of the staunch ' Aye I NEVER watch that mhob's games unless it is against us battalion' will be tuning in today to SkySports or ahem some other medium to see what happens? There will probably be more bears watching than peasants and to hear Cocker and Walkon tears IF the inevitable happens.

Never usually watch them unless they are getting beaten or drawing with a short time left to go, which the season has been quite often:p

But there’s absolutely no chance I’m missing the game that could win is the league
(I’ll switch off if Celtic go 2 up)

I never watch that mhob, even when we're playing them. Won't watch them tomorrow, but I fully expect them to drop points to make us champions. Will be waiting impatiently for the result.

I’ll check the score all right but I wouldn’t watch either of those shitty teams unless we were playing them.

I’ll be watching recordings of some of our goals and games from this wonderful season instead!

gWyDs9X.gif

I've always said it's fundamentally stupid to not follow their results. I love the idea of guys being genuinely baffult by them when they turn up at Ibrox because they're so staunch they don't know what to expect.

I just can’t stomach watching them. It’s bad enough having to do it when we play them, I’m certainly not watching them when we’re not involved. Will check the score on the internet and that’s as far as I’ll go. My stance isn’t for staunch points, I just can’t stand them.

Will be out with the dog, back before the end though, just in case I need to fire up the motor and head out somewhere....!

How many of the staunch ' Aye I NEVER watch that mhob's games unless it is against us battalion' will be tuning in today to SkySports or ahem some other medium to see what happens? There will probably be more bears watching than peasants and to hear Cocker and Walkon tears IF the inevitable happens.

The only time I'll tune in to a filth match is if I know they are losing by at least 2 goals, and it's at least 3 minutes into stoppage time.

F*ck them. mentally challenged filth.

ps. I don't envisage Utd doing us any favours.

In all my life I have never watched them ’live’ and don’t intend to start today. I just don’t ’get it’ how any Rangers supporter could waste 2 hours watching the mentally challengeds.

Back