How much did the sheep get for McKenna?

Yy5V9tE.gif

Forest will probably sell him for about £15m in a couple of years. That's the crazy nature of English football now. That and the fact he's utter crap.

They are fuukin pish whether Ross plays for them or not.

Sporting Lisbon will turn them over and I don't need to be a betting man to judge the outcome.

If that mob are getting money for mckenna then they should pay now for big Ross so we can use that as part of a transfer fee to bring someone in.

Sporting Lisbon will turn them over and I don't need to be a betting man to judge the outcome.

If that mob are getting money for mckenna then they should pay now for big Ross so we can use that as part of a transfer fee to bring someone in.
Sporting having major covid problems apparently

Sporting game cancelled at the weekend they have 8 out with Covid.

No chance 7 was on the table last summer if they are accepting 3 now even with the change of economic conditions

A hilarious but baffling £3 million. Hilarious because they valued him at £10m and knocked back £7.5m. Baffling because he’s your bog standard Scottish centre half.
You’re kidding me. Aberdeen kb’d 7.5 mil for one of their players. Ouch. Ha ha

Back