How much fun has this season been?

Tino_Col

A lot of fun, I'd say. :D

It's been some ride so far. And genuinely one of our most enjoyable seasons.

Another great European adventure under Gerrard. The excitement of the draws, the amazing victories and smashing games. Two mind-blowing games against Antwerp and topping our group.

Roofe scoring from his own half.

Mental As Anything thanking the fans for reviving Live It Up.

Playing superb football for so much of the season.

On the verge of winning our 55th title after so many years of struggle. And with an eye-watering lead.

An outstanding record for shutouts.

Watching a complete collective mental breakdown of the mentally challenged, sharkgate and them having a season-long helicopter Sunday unfold before their eyes.

Seeing old boys McGregor and Davis be as good as ever and here for it all.

Shane Duffy.

Gerrard maturing into a top class manager.

Loving wee Alfredo like a first born.

Rangers Twitter excelling itself.

Putting them back in their filthy box with two hilarious Old Firm wins.

Unbeaten in the league by March!

Every game recently has felt like a cup final and the team keep delivering.

And still, the best yet to come. Enjoy bears, it has been unforgettable and the months that are coming will add to it all.

You couldn’t have scripted it. From our performances, the fact that we have been playing exciting, entertaining football to their utter collapse. It’s been a complete joy from day one.

...and meltdowns on an almost daily basis across the city. :)) I’m afraid I’ll wake up from this glorious dream.

You could be sitting with an infinite amount of cash and Hollywood's finest director at the start of this campaign and they still wouldn't script a story like the one that has unfolded.

It's been quite magnificent.

What a time to be alive.

For me it's all been about Rangers winning, if this was all that had happened I'd be ecstatic.

However, that's the main course, the dessert and cocktails have been the beggars implosion, it's been epic. I was a bit gutted when they beat the sheep the other week, becaues there wouldn't be a meltdown! But, it was just a late delivery!

It's been pure murder on the nerves. When we get over the line it will be SIMPLY THE BEST title win for me, and there have been some belters.

These last 8 weeks or so yes it's been a bit more enjoyable mixed in with stressful games, however the fun factor is definitely here now.

A lot of fun, I'd say. :D

It's been some ride so far. And genuinely one of our most enjoyable seasons.

Another great European adventure under Gerrard. The excitement of the draws, the amazing victories and smashing games. Two mind-blowing games against Antwerp and topping our group.

Roofe scoring from his own half.

Mental As Anything thanking the fans for reviving Live It Up.

Playing superb football for so much of the season.

On the verge of winning our 55th title after so many years of struggle. And with an eye-watering lead.

An outstanding record for shutouts.

Watching a complete collective mental breakdown of the mentally challenged, sharkgate and them having a season-long helicopter Sunday unfold before their eyes.

Seeing old boys McGregor and Davis be as good as ever and here for it all.

Shane Duffy.

Gerrard maturing into a top class manager.

Loving wee Alfredo like a first born.

Rangers Twitter excelling itself.

Putting them back in their filthy box with two hilarious Old Firm wins.

Unbeaten in the league by March!

Every game recently has felt like a cup final and the team keep delivering.

And still, the best yet to come. Enjoy bears, it has been unforgettable and the months that are coming will add to it all.

You would think this season had been written by a Rangers supporter, it's been a dream season.

Ive said that ill feel a bit sad when this is over. After the last 10 years weve been through for it all to come together so well for us and unravel for them so quickly has been amazing. Their meltdown has been hilarious. Banners, buses panned, players attacked, the shark tank, losing 4-1 to Slavia Prague admin staff 11 twice, the Dubai stag do, Shane Duffy, the £5m keeper with T-Rex arms.

On our side were unbeaten in the league and Europe, not conceding goals domestically, scoring for fun again, gaining respect down south and abroad and on course to win the league before the split.

It's been a miserable 12 months but the Rangers staff and players have given us something to look forward to every weekend. I'll never forget that and they should all be very proud.

If this was a Murty/Caixinha season I'd have probably topped myself by November.

I'm 52 and said this to a few others, this season is right up there with 86, 97, 08 and 09. Top class entertainment from the spfl and europa theatres and, of course, the main character has been Rangers but, a wee mention for the mentally challengeds who have contributed in no small way, to the entertainment B-D

The biggest thing is the momentum.

Every time you think you've seen and heard it all they come up wi somethong more outrageous.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for tramp fans.

But I fcuking don't.

The only way this season could be better would be if the scum appointed me as their chairman. It has been absolutely amazing the way they have collapsed and just reward for the horrible way they have conducted themselves over the years. Just remember Griffiths tying scarfs on goal posts, re, remember all our hurt in the lower leagues, remember Broon lording it up over pre Gerrard teams etc etc. They fully deserve everything that has happened to them this season.

It's been the most fun I've had watching that I can remember . I guess being starved of success for so long plus add to that a fucking brilliant team , style and management team to be proud of.

we knew our recovery and return was imminent. Makes the speed bumps and pot holes of last season‘s variable form a little more frustrating. This year, it clicked into place. Every game can’t come quick enough.

and we’ve had the additional sideshow in the East End to laugh at while we await our next games

The only way this season could be better would be if the scum appointed me as their chairman. It has been absolutely amazing the way they have collapsed and just reward for the horrible way they have conducted themselves over the years. Just remember Griffiths tying scarfs on goal posts, re, remember all our hurt in the lower leagues, remember Broon lording it up over pre Gerrard teams etc etc. They fully deserve everything that has happened to them this season.
This for me also. You know those c@nuts are dying to act the fud, see the cup final for example. I hope we pump that mob in a few weeks to win it there. I want to see their faces when they realise we’ve won the league. The great thing with this title win is, in many many years to come, this will still be a big feckin sharp thorn in their side, never to be forgotten.

55 as well bud.. What a number..
92 /93 season just shades it for me
I’m not 55 but I reckon if every Rangers supporter said they were 55 or they lived at number 55 or they had 55 children or 55 pints last night or were waiting for a mate to come in 55 minutes or when asking again at the shop counter ‘sorry mate did you say 55p?’it would soon annoy the feck out of a lot of Mhanks.

Very fun, cheered me right up during the pandemic, those Tim’s must be going through hell throughout it B-)
I said that to my mate, the only thing keeping me going is the family, work and Rangers! They must be at them end of their tether. It’s great.

The closer it’s getting to the end the more emotional I’m becoming about it all. I finally feel like we have our club back and then some.

I just wish that some loved ones where still around to see us back where we belong.

Back