How much good will is there towards Rangers?

Jedi

Seems like a strange question to ask but if polled I wonder how much goodwill there is towards us in Scottish football as a whole.

If you take away the usual suspects and look at the journey we have been on over the last few years you would like to think we made a few friends through the leagues on the journey back. They all wanted the blue pound and I would suspect a fair few will still be living off the money generated.

Now perhaps I am trying to be far too positive but maybe it is time for the club to call on that good will and ask for these clubs to come out and support us?

Many small voices can drown out the one big voice currently chucking it's toys out of the pram.

Probably being too optimistic.

Absolutely none in the top flight. Many of the smaller teams will be grateful for the money our away support gave them as we worked our way back up but that's probably about it

Don't see any in Scotland. Always negative from media sources, or general public outwith other bears of course.

Goodwill towards us as a club and Goodwill towards the sums of money we bring in to their clubs are two different things. I'd wager most like the latter and very few the former.

Absolutely none in the top flight or mhedia.

Outside Scotland, there is actually quite a lot of good will, I've always found.

When we were passing through town on the way back up through the leagues they were happy to make a few quid. I'd say that's about it.
And that's one of the reasons I don't look out for the results of or have a soft spot for any other Scottish team.

At the top level in Scotland, absolutely none. Lower down there may be gratitude from some smaller clubs who got much needed income.

Not much good will towards us in Scotland, I think Peterhead were one of the better clubs.

We are either despised for religious or political reasons, and failing that jealousy towards us being the biggest and most successful club in the land. I personally don't mind the latter reason but that is probably the sector with the fewest haters.

Behind the scenes I would imagine there would be 1 or 2 chairmen that have a bit of time for us but are too scared to put their heads above the parapet due to their rancid support led by the poet media.

when the timmy dark web have been waging a war of demonisation against us for over 7 years?

They have succeeded. No goodwill whatsoever, but surely a desire to move on exists amongst the non mhank?

I think there is a lot more goodwill towards us outside the confines of Scotland.
This is exactly right. Get talking to any English football fan and they can't get their heads round what happened to us and have on the whole good things to say about us.

Seems like a strange question to ask but if polled I wonder how much goodwill there is towards us in Scottish football as a whole.

If you take away the usual suspects and look at the journey we have been on over the last few years you would like to think we made a few friends through the leagues on the journey back. They all wanted the blue pound and I would suspect a fair few will still be living off the money generated.

Now perhaps I am trying to be far too positive but maybe it is time for the club to call on that good will and ask for these clubs to come out and support us?

Many small voices can drown out the one big voice currently chucking it's toys out of the pram.

There is plenty outside the original 11,and I see Milne and Bowie of Kilmarnock saying they've had enough
May not be goodwill as such but certainly there is support for our position.

Not a chance - loved the blue pound and the injection to the local economies but apart from that we are on our own.

We should listen to ourselves and cut our cloth accordingly " No one likes us and we don't care".

I don't give a feck if anyone else likes us infact when we get 55 the ones in our support who want to be loved better grow extra skin as they ain't seen nothing yet from those who hate us.

Only when clubs receive any income from us are we considered as anything other than the enemy.
Fu(k them all.

We got plenty of goodwill in the lower divisions. The poison only reappeared the closer we got to the top

Plenty of good will from the Silent majority ,The hatred comes from the very vocal of the Haters Very sadly it is in their DNA

How much goodwill is there between other clubs, not a lot as far as i can see except the Hibs Celtic love in or Aberdeen Celtic love in.

Would you expect a prostitute to give you a bed for the night and wake you up with bacon, eggs and a mug of tea in the morning ?

Par for the course, but I suspect most of them have had a belly full of the poets and know exactly how wrong they were to try to get us cannoned out of the top league in the first place.

Fúck the fans, they can howl all they like...it's to be expected for evermore...

Sweet FA. Hatred for Rangers has reached record levels in the last few years.

As a Rangers fan you can't have a decent conversation with a non-Rangers supporter about Scottish Football.
When I went on holiday and heard a Scottish accent I'd make a point of talking to them, generally end up nattering about football. That stopped about twenty years ago, now unless I know it's a Bear, I blank them. The relentless media driven hate campaign has demonised us and made us the only group in Scottish society it's acceptable to hate.

Ask yourself, bud, when was the last time you experienced good will towards Rangers, or our support.
Read about it even.

I'm sure i heard on one of the Rangers podcasts not sure which one mind, that the Rangers media team loved going to Ross County last season as they were treated really well and were looking forward to the game a couple weeks ago.

None in the top league, at all.

Lower in the leagues and in England, yes there is some.

A lot of the English teams fans love us and hate Celtc for their shenanignas.

Outside of our poisonous wee country there is good will. It's in Scotland that there is none, it's only hatred.

There is no goodwill towards Rangers within Scottish society,never mind in football.

That's a fact and the sooner we wake up to it the better.

The pen is mightier than the sword and folk believe what they see and hear. We should learn from whats been done to us when the power shifts our way...there's a lot of news been hidden over the years by our enemies that needs to see the light of day.

None whatsoever. Every other club loves to see us get beat whether it is in the League, the Cups or Europe.

It's a poisoned little goldfish bowl we play in.

Behind the scenes I would imagine there would be 1 or 2 chairmen that have a bit of time for us but are too scared to put their heads above the parapet due to their rancid support led by the poet media.

The previous chairman of St Mirren definitely had a soft spot for us, and was not keen on the other lot.

Back