How much have we made from this European run?

Losing crowds is a big loss financially as I do think we wouldn’t of turned a good profit this year with it.
I’m taking the opportunity to try out cash into clubs in other ways programmes, club 1872, the watch along tonight. This year we have a huge opportunity to really get ahead of Celtic and I am happy to put as much cash towards it as possible

Doesn't apply to EC but Rangers TV at £10 a pop for home SPL matches will partially make up for no fans at matches, especially since there is still a lot of ST money. EC of course is different. Would be interested to know how many PPVs they've had from UK fans. I live in the south and can't make many matches even if I could get a ticket but I've hardly missed a match this season one way or another. I could use a VPN but I'd rather give the money to the Club - I'm over 70 and haven't been able to spend much money! :)

€9m , plus bonus for tonight's victory. We're also due 2x TV money as Scotland only representative in ko rounds.

Add on 5 home games (6 including next round) and that would’ve been at least an extra £7m (before costs etc)

Back