How much have you changed since we last won the title?

In 2011 I was single, living in glasgow, enjoying my 20s, going home and away.

Now married with a soon to be two year old, live in south wales after spending some time in Qatar, struggling through my thirties and I'm lucky if I get to Ibrox a couple times a season(pre covid)

I have 2 grandkids and close to kidney failure. Just out of hospital and feeling much better than when I went in. I'm 52 and thinking of retirement. Just get it over the line Rangers.

Lost 5 stone ,became type2 diabetic ,medically retired from work on health grounds after an accident ,3 unsuccessful operations on my spine has left me using crutches and or mobility scooter to get around ,mortgage free ,still hate puddle drinkers and love the Rangers even more .

Was 22 then, since then I've got a married, got two boys. Changed job once. Moved Glasgow>Oxford>Brackley>Carlisle.

Also, lost 7 stone, then gained 7 stone, then lost 6 stone, then gained 6 stone, and losing it again now...

Not much changed for me, moved house, different job, put on 2 stone and less hair but still have more than I expected at this time in life

40 then, just turned 50, same job, house and been with my wife for half my lifetime now :cool:

Here's hoping the next 10 are as fantastic football wise as the 90's were.

This title will be epic, eclipsing even 87 for me.

I was a teenager when we won the league at Rugby Park. I've since lost both parents. Dad was a massive supporter like all of us. Mum wasn't really bothered too much but liked to see us win and always asked me the score after we'd played. I'm going to enjoy this title very, very much, but there will certainly be some more sombre moments of reflection in there too. I'm sure a lot of bears will be in the same boat.

I've went from college to having a masters degree. Still skint and ballooned from 13st to 17st!

As I type this, I notice by phone battery - 55% :)

Lucky bastard. I’ve put on a lot of weight and have very little hair left :))
Put on weight and the hair I have has relocated from my heed to, well, I'm sure most of you know!

Quit a job of 25 years, started a company, sold the company, lost a job and then worked for a racist. Started a new job with a great company and moved back to the UK!

Think about the changes in the world since then though!!

I have become an absolutely bitter old bastard, where Scottish football is concerned.

My love of the Rangers has grown off the scale.

And the Rangers family now has another beautiful little addition, a wee three year old grand daughter. Honestly can’t wait to get her along to Ibrox for her first visit. Can’t come soon enough to take her to see the champions :D

Back