• Less than £5 million

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • £5 to £8 million

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • £10 to £12 million

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters

Heggy

We simply won't win the league this year or next with this group of players. How much will the board be willing to give him? Has to be a minimum of £10 to £12 million I think. We need to spend on quality creative midfielders, another quality striker, a solid central defender and possibly a left back unless Barisic massively improves

The scouting department need to start pulling their weight for the first team and recruit us better quality and creative players.

We could be doing with a link with a decent team like the poets have with PSG, let’s face it they’ve had some good ones.

It can’t be less than £12 million because that’s what we earned from the uefa cup run and it wasn’t budgeted for . So that’s a minimum he will get .

If Morelos stays probably about £5-8m. If he does go we can only hope Allen has a few gems up his sleeve

If we sell Morelos and Tavernier, that’s £20m at least.

We won’t get all of it of course, but £10-12m should be doable.

Will that be enough though?

Remember, it’s quality we lack, and quality costs money.

Depends what their ambitions are, what fees we receive and what loans we get in.(Hopefully not too many)
We're potentially going to lose a fair few players so money will have to be made available.

If we sell Morelos and Tavernier, that’s £20m at least.

We won’t get all of it of course, but £10-12m should be doable.

Will that be enough though?

Remember, it’s quality we lack, and quality costs money.

Absolutely no where near enough. And I don’t want it to come down to money but it helps.

We need and Alfie mk2 and a back up. We need a right back to replace tav. Assuming they both go. That won’t leave us with much change

We need at least one centre half and an attacking midfielder on top of that

Depends on who we sell. And what we get. I bet it’s no more that 5 million net. Which won’t be nearly enough.
This for me.

I reckon the vast majority of the business that we do will be based on horse-trading. Basically, who we can sell, who we can offload, who we can loan out, and what we can buy (or bring in on loan) with any revenue generated.

There will likely be a minimal amount added on top of that, but anyone thinking it's going to be 8 figures is nuts. Even if we won the league and there was the prospect of CL money on the horizon, I seriously doubt we'd be spending 8 figures. Without CL money - not a hope in hell.

As others have said, it really depends what is brought in through player sales.

Anyone coming up with a number without knowing that is just making it up.

We could be doing with a link with a decent team like the poets have with PSG, let’s face it they’ve had some good ones.

We definitely have to start aiming for higher quality loan signings. I'd try and approach Chelsea as they have some cracking young talent.

The Dhims have brought in a £6 million right back from Dortmund, Burke who cost WBA £15 million and Weah who would probably cost over £10 million to sign permantly as PSG rate him far higher than they rated Edouard. What's the value of the loans we have brought in? Probably worth under £5 million

Latest posts

Back